I need to improve.

I'm really sorry that this isn't an update, but I feel that this is something very important. You see, I know most about BTS, then EXO, then SEVENTEEN. Recently I've been improving my knowledge on SEVENTEEN, and I've realised how I've been missing out a LOT of the members. Only about five of them get a big spot light, while the others are shoved away in my book. So, I'll try my best from now on to make it more fair. I'm sorry readers who came here mainly for SEVENTEEN, I'll promise to at least try and include them more. Although it mainly is, this isn't just for SEVENTEEN. In EXO, some of them are getting parts but not much. And BTS as a whole aren't getting much parts. I've realised how I've been favouring Jihoon, Kai, Chen and Vernon. I'll try to bring more opportunities for the other members. In the next chapter (the one where we go to a Korean barbecue restaurant, which sadly will be up in about two or three days) I'll try bring in the members who were ignored. 

Thank you if you read that all, and I hope you will continue to read my book, despite its flaws.

~

[EDIT (09.05.18):] ok i've realised how dramatic and emotional that sounds

let me sum it up quickly:

from this chapter and on seventeen members will be described better and be treated as equal as the other groups

there you go

(idk why my punctuation disappears when i write edits)