Chapter 10

Song: "BOOM BOOM - SEVENTEEN"

Here is the chapter we've all been waiting for... ;))

---

(Y/N) POV:

Ahh, waking up is one of the worst feelings you can get every day. But, I should be excited. I get to live with the people I look up to. Wow, being the only girl in a house of TWENTY NINE boys sounds like a cheesy romantic movie theme. Eugh. I'll be honest, I still don't get why three SUCCESSFUL companies need me to 'shine a light on girls in the K-Pop industry'. I thought their girls were doing good, like 'Black Pink', 'Girls Generation', Taeyeon, BoA etc. But, I guess they have their reasons. Maybe this was all a dream.

"yIkEsS" I semi-scream (is that even a thing) as I punch my self. Why did I thought that would work, it's only in books and movies.

And the thing is, when you try, you're quite strong. So, you'll probably have a bruise on your stomach for a while.

---

"So, are you excited to meet your band mates today?" I ask Joy.

"Yass!"

"Wait, if we're both going to be living somewhere new, we won't be in this flat for a while. We only just got settled in, and now we have to sell all the furniture and pack up..." I complain sadly.

---

Hoseok POV:

"Why are we moving?" I ask as Namjoon announces that we're going to a new dorm.

"One, it's going to be much bigger and stuff," At that, the rest either get more excited or wait impatiently for the other reasons.

"Two, we're going to be living with the guys at SEVENTEEN and EXO,"

"Aww what?"

"Why them?"

"Aren't we supposed to be competing in sales or?"

"Three, we're also going to try and help this new solo-artist become famous."

"Why do we need to help him?"

"He better be shorter than me."

"Oh, the solo artist is a girl. Apparently SiHyuk, SooMan from SM and SungSoo from Pledis want to make an extremely popular female artist. They say that she might be able to bring popularity and 'shine a brighter light' to theeir less popular girls. Anyway, all we need to know that we're moving in with other bands to help some girl." Namjoon explains thoroughly.

"I'm fine if the girl is shorter than me."

"Jimin, does that really matter?"

Xiumin POV:

"Alright everybody, we have to move to a new dorm within three days!" says Suho as if he's our mother.

"*chokingonfood.mp4*"

"wOt"

"I am confusion (Do you know that vine? ehe)"

The others were just silent.

"Okay, why is this happening?"

"EXPLANATIONS PLEASE!"

"(Suho explains what Namjoon said)"

More silence.

"Oh, and the artist is going to be a girl."

Either more silence or devilish grins.

"Is she hot?"

"Chen!"

"What does she look like?" Asks Kai.