.5

❦bill practically sprinted to his locker at the end of the day

bill practically sprinted to his locker at the end of the day. he was so excited to go bird watching with stanley.

when bill opened his locker, a small note fell out, slowly drifting down onto the floor. bill looked around to see if anyone was watching. he thought maybe the person who wrote the note would be looking, but nobody showed any attention towards him.

he awkwardly bent down and picked the note up, off of the floor. he tightly clenched the paper in both of his hands, reading the front of the folded paper.

to: bill denbrough

bill furrowed his eyebrows as he stiffly stood in front of his locker, practically shoved in it so the people around him couldn't see that he was reading a note.

without moving his head, he shifted his eyes left and right, seeing if his locker neighbors had noticed, but of course they weren't paying attention. nobody ever pays attention to bill denbrough, unless if it's stanley uris.

bill's shaky hands fumbled to open the paper up, trying not to make too much noise because he was still cautious of the people around him.

as the paper finally unfolded, bill glued his eyes to the words, processing them in his brain.

meet me in the bathroom closest to the bio room at the end of the day. i'll tell you why when you get there. hopefully i put this in the right locker.

'they probably put it in the wrong locker. of course i wouldn't get a note.' bill thought to himself and crumpled up the paper, throwing it back in his locker.

as bill made his way towards the entrance, he began to remember that the paper had his name on the front, so it was meant for him.

'stan. it had to be stan.' bill thought and abruptly turned on his heels. in the process, he ran into his old friend, beverly marsh. the girl who had filled his heart with so much love last year.

"watch where you're going, dipshit." beverly mumbled, not looking bill in the face.

"suh-sorry." bill mumbled and anxiously rubbed his arm.

as more time went by since he lost his friends, bill grew more scared of all of them. he wasn't exactly scared of them, but he was terrified of having any form of contact with them because he didn't know how they would react.

"oh bill! no, it's ok! don't be sorry! i didn't realize it was you, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to say that." beverly flashed a warm smile at him and he nervously bit his lip.