.17

💘bill's eyes fluttered open and rays of sunshine filled his sight, blinding him

💘
bill's eyes fluttered open and rays of sunshine filled his sight, blinding him. he squinted his eyes and instantly noticed the boy he was wrapped in. his heart started beating faster at the sight of stanley uris fast asleep in bill's bed. stan's eyelids softly twitched causing his long eyelashes to hit his skin. his mouth was slightly open and quiet snores escaped his lips. normally the sound of snoring drove bill up the wall, but for some reason when stanley did it, it was adorable.

bill shifted his eyes above stanley's head and read the alarm clock.

5:57 a.m.

his alarm would go off in 3 minutes, signaling he had to get ready to go to school. he didn't want to go to school. he wanted to cuddle stanley all day long and watch more movies with him, without georgie. as much as he loved and missed georgie, he was in desperate need of more cuddles, and he couldn't do that with him there.

a minute passed by and bill wanted to wake up stanley on his own, so he scooted closer to him, and tilted his chin up. he puckered his lips and placed them lightly on stan's nose, waking him up in an instant.

bill wrapped his arms around stan's waist and placed his head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. "g-good morning." bill hummed as he squeezed himself into stan, trying to take in every ounce of him.

stanley blinked, trying to process what was going on. since he just woke up, he was more concerned about where he was. when he finally realized, he smiled to himself and bill heard his heart beat speed up. "morning my little chickadee." stan groggily spoke, placing a small kiss on the top of bill's head.

bill giggled at the pet name stan gave him. he thought it was cute that it was related to birds because it was something stanley was fond about.

"a-as much as i love c-cuddling with you, we should g-get up and get ready for s-school." bill choked out, his stutter messing him up.

stan nodded and slipped out of bill's grip, stepping out of bed. bill instantly felt cold and lonely. he wanted stanley back in his arms, so subconsciously he jutted out his bottom lip and began to pout, reaching his arms forward. he grabbed the air with his hands, like a small child as he silently tried to get stan back.

stan soon noticed that bill didn't get out of bed, so he turned around to look at him, frowning at the sight. "billy—" stan sighed, looking at him with sad eyes. "—please don't do this, we need to go to school." bill shook his head slightly and softened his eyes, batting his eyelashes.

"i w-want my stanley b-back." bill tiredly whined as he closed his eyes, not being able to hold them open anymore.

"bill." stanley felt torn. as much as he wanted to climb back in with bill, he really needed to go to school. he hated skipping it and just thinking about it made him anxious.

"c-can't we just t-tell my mom that we b-both got sick over night? s-she can call us out and y-you can pretend to go h-home. when she leaves y-you can sneak back in and cuddle w-with me." bill suggested, hoping it would work.

"we can't. i need to go to school and georgie will be here."

"g-georgie's going with m-mom to work today. he wanted t-to visit." bill informed stan, peeking one eye open to see his reaction.

"i guess, but if this doesn't work i'm not talking to you for a week."

"i can t-take that."

"i t-told you it w-would work." bill smiled as he opened the front door to let stanley in.

"i can't believe you, bill denbrough." stanley walked in, shaking his head playfully. bill giggled as he turned on his heels, interlocking his hand with stanley's in the process. he didn't want to waste any time, so he practically ran up the stairs and pulled stan into his room.

"c-cuddle time!" bill screamed excitedly and stan let out a small laugh at the cute boy in front of him. it made his heart warm knowing how happy he got over cuddling.

"of course." stan added and let go of bill's hand, climbing back into the bed they lied in an hour ago. when bill got in, stan pulled the blanket over the two of them. he snaked his arms around bill's waist, pulling him into his chest, just like they were previously.

as they got comfortable, bill looked up at stanley's face and smiled at the sight. this boy meant a lot to bill. he was so grateful for him, it was insane. stan noticed him looking, so he glanced down and stared back into his eyes. "y-you're eyes are pretty." bill flirted, but stanley just scoffed at him.

"yeah right, there's nothing pretty about about my stupid brown eyes."

"there's m-more to it than j-just brown eyes. they've got g-green in them too. they a-are very earthy." bill informed, his eyes falling down to meet stan's lips. he sat there for a few moments, not doing anything, but looking at his pink lips. "c-can i kiss you?"

"you don't have to ask, silly. you know i love your kisses more than anything." stan replied, causing bill to blush. he tilted his head back more and elongated his neck so he could reach stan's lips. bill lightly closed his eyes and placed a gentle kiss on stan's slightly chapped lips. their lips moved in sync as stan ran his fingers up bill's back, sending shivers up his spine as he moved along.

bill pulled back after a couple of seconds, only because he wanted to see stanley's face again. stan was now smiling like an idiot as he stared back at bill. "i don't think i'll ever get used to you doing that." stan gushed, implying that he's not used to bill's kisses.

"well get u-used to it bird boy, b-because it's going to h-happen a lot." and with that bill lowered his head and placed it back on stan's chest, trying to fall asleep to the sound of his loves heartbeat.