.22

warning: this chapter has some what raunchy content in it

warning: this chapter has some what raunchy content in it. there is no sex, technically not even close, but it's a make out session. if you know you'll be uncomfortable reading it, don't. i don't want to see comments of people seeming uncomfortable or implying it, because you already know what you're going into. you've been warned. (it's not over the top, but it might be for some people.)  and no, if you skip it, you won't be missing out on anything. this is just what happened after stanley got to bill's. it's a filler chapter, you won't miss out on any information.

🛌
the clock on bill's bedside table read 1:43 a.m. and neither of the boys could go to sleep. they were too caught up in each other, as their body parts tangled together. their legs were wrapped around one another's, as they subtly moved them around as a sign of comfort. bill felt cozy and warm as he snuggled into stanley's chest, feeling small kisses on the top of his head every now and then.

they shared quiet giggles and soft hums throughout the night, not speaking once because they didn't need too. their body language said it all.

stanley wanted to make bill feel like the most special boy in the universe. he was so full of love and lust, he couldn't take his eyes off of his boy.

sometime through the night, bill put on his small blue nightlight, just so stanley wouldn't be scared. he kept it in his bed side table just for him. this casted a dark blue glow onto the two boys, making them look magical.

it definitely didn't help stanley in the slightest though. yes, he wasn't scared anymore, but seeing bill in this beautiful light, made him feel weak in the knees. he became absolutely flustered as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat. bill looked insanely attractive to stan, and he knew any small touch would set him off.

on the other hand, bill was completely soft for stanley uris in this moment. he wanted to run his hands over his body, taking every inch of his skin in. unlike stanley, bill didn't want to do it out of lust and desire, he wanted to have as much contact with him as possible out of pure love. so that's what he did, or at least tried to do.

he brushed his hand tenderly down stanley's arm, running the tip of his fingers slowly down his skin, then sliding them back up. he swirled small circles into his shoulder and looked up at stanley, batting his eyes.

little did bill know how much his innocent touch would affect him. stan lifted bill's chin up with his fingers and leaned down, gently placing a small kiss on bill's neck. stan didn't really know what he was doing or how to do it, but he didn't care. he was too caught up in the moment to back down, well unless bill wanted him to stop, which he would gladly do.

he trailed small kisses up to bill's jaw, feeling him swallow hard as his lips made contact with his neck.

"s-stanley." bill stuttered, placing his hands on stan's chest.