.25

warning: hi i'm too lazy to fix any errors so sorry you're just going to have to deal with it hehe

🌳
stanley sat on his bed, glancing out of the window every so often, hoping he would see bill denbrough ride by on his bike after school ended.

he sighed and rolled over on his side, pulling the covers over his head. he felt his face start to heat up and his eyes start to sting.

stanley felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest and stepped on a million times. he was in so much pain. like that feeling where you're not necessarily sad, but you just feel completely empty inside. that's how stanley was feeling.

his mind was swallowed in the horrifying darkness of his new reality. stan squeezed his eyes shut as hot tears fell down his soft cheeks.

'i wanna see my bill.' stanley thought, over and over again.

'my baby boy.'

stan drew in a shaky breath and purses his small lips together, trying to hold back a frustrated scream.

"i miss you bill. i miss you so much." he said a loud, whispering as his voice cracked.

"i would do anything fo-" stan jolted up as his words were cut off from the door bell ringing down stairs.

stan listened to the voices downstairs, but it all sounded like mumbles, although he knew for a fact that his bill was a floor below him right now.

his heart sped up, hoping that in one minute bill would be in his room, but of course that wouldn't happen.

stan heard the door slam.

he quickly turned to the window and peeked out of it. he was greeted by the image of bill denbrough walking his bike down stans drive way. stanley subconsciously placed his hand on the window, as if trying to reach out for the boy on his lawn.

he sighed as his tears started up again and he hit his head against the window in defeat.

'goodbye angel. i love you with my whole heart. i'll see you another day.'

stan gasped and fell backwards on his bed, his heart racing a mile a minute. a loud sound startled him and instantly caused him to panic. he slowly looked out the window and saw bill staring back at him with a rock in his hand. the boy waved at him, ushering him to sneak out. usually this wasn't something stan would normally do, but for bill he would do anything.