.16

🛏"o-one pillow or t-two?" bill questioned as he sorted through his closet, trying to find the right items to make up stanley's bed

🛏
"o-one pillow or t-two?" bill questioned as he sorted through his closet, trying to find the right items to make up stanley's bed.

"one please." stanley huffed. he didn't want to sleep in bill's makeshift bed. he wanted to sleep in bill's real bed, with him.

"you o-ok, stanley?" bill raised his eyebrow at him, noticing the quick change in mood. he seemed fine when they got ready for bed a couple minutes ago.

bill secretly hoped he would say no. he wanted to offer to comfort him in his own bed so stanley didn't have to sleep on the floor. bill was too scared to ask him to sleep with him. he didn't want to weird stanley out. all bill wanted to do was cuddle, but stan might think his offer meant something else.

"yeah, i'm fine. just sad about my bird book, that's all." although it was true, that wasn't the biggest thing on his mind.

"i-i'm sorry."

'just ask him you idiot.' bill thought to himself as stanley made his way to the small bed on the floor. bill gripped the closet door tighter and squeezed his eyes shut. he held his breath until his face turned red and when he finally let the air go, he blurted out words he's been dying to say.

"y-you know what? i-i can't even find any b-blankets and i-i'm getting frustrated, so why don't you just s-sleep with me." bill's heart skipped a beat as he waited for an answer. it felt like forever until stan spoke up.

"i'm ok with that, if you don't mind." stan lightly smirked, but not in a suggestive way. it was more innocent, trying to tell bill that he really wanted to sleep in his bed.

"n-not at all." bill turned around and smiled widely at the boy, practically running to get onto his bed. stan let out a small chuckle when he saw the boy's reaction. "t-turn the light off, p-please." bill requested as he snuggled into the blankets, pressing the warm fabric against his cheek.

stan did what he was told and slowly made his way back to the bed, holding his hands out in front of him so he didn't walk into anything. "billy?" stan piped up, trying his best to hear bill and make it back to the bed.

"o-over here." bill whispered back, trying to hold in his small giggles. bill felt the right side of the bed push down, signaling stan finally found it and he was climbing in.

the two boys lied there completely stiff, not wanted to disturb the other from their sleep. this is not how bill wanted this to go. he wanted to cuddle, not no contact at all. they were both very uncomfortable, both seeking each others touch, but none of them knew how to ask. that was until an idea popped into stanley's mind.

"bill?"

"y-yeah?"

"do you think i could hold your hand? i'm afraid of the dark. i'm sorry." this was only semi true. sure stan was afraid of the dark, but he didn't need to be babied because of it. he only wanted to hold bill's hand.

stanley couldn't see it, but bill was smiling like an idiot, making his cheeks hurt slightly. "o-of course. don't b-be sorry. i'll protect y-you." bill's hand snaked down stanley's arm, until he found his hand. he gently interlocked them and squeezed it, making sure stanley knew he was safe.

stan closed his eyes and focused on bill's breathing pattern. he felt bill's small thumb brush against his own, soothing him immensely.

a couple minutes passed and bill longed for more attention, so he slowly moved his head down until it hit stan's shoulder. chills ran down stan's body instantly as the heat rose up to his face. it wasn't even much contact, but it still made stan feel like he was flying.

stanley took that as an 'it's ok to go further' from bill, so he turned on his side and snaked his free arm around bill, pulling him closer to his chest. bill nuzzled his face into stan's neck and placed a gentle kiss on it, making stanley's stomach erupt with millions of butterflies.

stan decided to return the favor, so he carefully tilted his head down and placed his lips on the top of bill's head, leaving a sweet peck for him.

stan loved kisses. short or long, it didn't matter. the feeling of bill's soft lips on his body, no matter where it was, made stan feel overjoyed. he also loved giving them. he liked the thought of making bill feel special by pecking his smooth skin continuously.

bill felt safe in stan's firm grip. he loved the feeling of his arm around his body, pulling him in to snuggle him close. he adored the feeling of stan's skin on his, rubbing up and down his arm. stanley was great at cuddling and bill was glad he got to be apart of it.

as they lied their, taking in each other's company, they slowly intertwined their legs, rubbing their feet together in comfort. they couldn't get enough of each other.

"s-stan?"

"mmhm?" stanley hummed as he softly kissed bill's head yet again.

"you kn-know, i actually did s-see blankets. i just n-needed an excuse to c-cuddle you and i'm g-glad it worked out." bill smiled as he tried to push himself closer into stan's body, although it wasn't possible. he was already so close, they were practically one person.

"i guess it's time for me to tell you i'm not deathly afraid of the dark either. i just needed an excuse to hold your hand." bill's heart bursted with happiness when he found out this new information. he found it so cute that stanley did that and stan found it so cute that bill did that.

"i-i really like you s-stanley. like a lot." bill whispered out, becoming embarrassed. he felt like a little school girl, but he couldn't help it. there was just something so wonderful about stanley uris that made his little heart swoon.

"and i really like you too, bill. a whole bunch." bill sat there taking in the new information he received. it didn't tell him a whole lot and he wasn't satisfied with his response. he could mean it as a friend, even though their actions were clearly more than that.

"more th-than a friend?" bill shyly asked, feeling his cheeks heat up.

"definitely more than a friend, bill denbrough."

"likewise, stanley uris."