.9

💧bill pedaled as fast as he could to the quarry

💧
bill pedaled as fast as he could to the quarry. his hair blew in the wind as he raced down the road. he was only seconds away from the quarry and stan. of course the other losers as well, but bill was excited to see stan. it's funny how he hasn't talked to his friends in a while, but he's more excited to see stan.

as bill arrived, everybody greeted him, only the one person he wanted to see, wasn't there yet. "hey big bill, where's your boy toy?" richie spoke up as bill put his kick stand down.

"s-shut up." bill retorted, looking up to see eddie punching richie's arm slightly.

"don't say that kind of stuff when he's actually here." richie rolled his eyes at him, but he knew eddie was right. he shouldn't say that when stan's here. stan doesn't know richie's humor as good as his friends do.

stanley uris walked down the path to the quarry, as he clutched his binoculars in his hand. the quarry had a lovely view and it was great for bird sightings. as he go closer he became more anxious.

'I hope they don't laugh at me. what if this was all a joke and nobody will be there?' stan thought to himself.

but as he got closer, he started hearing their voices, signaling they were in fact there and they did want stan to come.

"alright then, come on bill! i'm ready for the show! get on with the strip tease!" richie exclaimed in a weird accent of his, as he leaned back, placing his hands behind his head.

"r-richie, stop." bill threw his flannel at richie, who jumped as it hit his face.

stan's face turned pink as he stood behind bill, getting flustered at the words richie just spoke.

stan couldn't help, but scan his eyes across bill's bare back, noticing the tiny freckles that ran down it. stan smiled as he noticed the dimples on the small of bill's back. he thought it looked adorable.

"oh hey stan!" beverly spoke up hoping it would shut richie up. bill whipped himself around and he suddenly became face to face with stanley uris.

"oh u-uh sor- i um. s-sorry." bill stumbled over his words and took a few steps back, both of their faces instantly turning crimson.

bill suddenly started to feel self conscious as he stood there in his little tighty whities. he quickly held his hands together, intertwining his fingers, and held it just slightly in front of his crotch. he used his arms to try and hide as much of his torso as he could, so stan couldn't see him.

"well i don't know about you guys, but it's fucking hot out here and i'm ready to swim." richie spoke up, breaking the awkward silence between the group.

as richie stood up, eddie followed not far behind. the only way he was able to jump off the rocks was if richie was there with him. richie knew how to be serious when the time was right, and he was very good at comforting eddie.

"anybody else coming?" richie looked around, waiting for the others to stand up, and most of them did, except for bill and stan.

bill was still flustered about the previous events and stan was still clothed.

the two of them watched as everybody jumped off one by one, until it was only stan and bill left on the rocks.

bill didn't dare to turn around and look at stan again. he just pretended he was focused on the kids below, playing in the water.

stan couldn't help, but stare at him again. bill looked so small and soft, the sunshine glowing off of his skin making him look golden.

stan's eyes slowly fell down to bill's bottom half and although he knew he shouldn't look, he couldn't help it. bill's underwear was slightly large on his small body. his butt was fairly small, causing his underwear to sag at the bottom. stan hated to admit it, but bill denbrough's butt was adorable.

stan shook himself out of his thoughts, and began to take his clothes off. he instantly felt the summer sun radiating off of his bare skin, heating him up. he carefully folded his clothes, and placed it on a log nearby.

"ready to go, billy?" stan pipped up, causing bill to turn and look at him. stan noticed how bill looked him up and down. he also noticed how his face turned bright red at the sight. stan loved seeing bill blush, especially if he was the one who caused it.

"y-yeah. just saying i-it's kinda h-high, but don't w-worry, it's not a-as high-" stan smiled widely and lightly rolled his eyes at him. he pushed past bill, running to jump off of the edge.

"yeah yeah. race you there!" stan screamed, laughing as he ran towards the edge.

bill didn't have any time to process what he said before stan jumped off, leaving him alone.

"-as it looks." bill sighed as he finished his sentence, and walked over to the edge, looking down.

'you can do this bill, don't look stupid in front of stan.' bill hasn't jumped off of the rocks in a long time, and the old anxiety he used to get, was coming back.

"come on big bill! show 'em what you got!" he heard richie scream from below.

bill's legs became weak and he felt like he couldn't move. heights stopped bothering him for a while, but it was slowly coming back all at once. bill felt the need to drop to the group so he didn't fall over.

stan instantly felt guilty as he looked up at a frightened bill. he should've stayed up there with him. he should've helped him.

"billy! it's ok. just take a deep breath!" stan screamed out, not caring about the others around him.

"billy? what kind of gay shi-"

"beep beep richie! what the fuck!" eddie screamed back at him and stan grew upset at his words.

was he homophobic?

stan instantly felt uncomfortable and he looked down at the water, his face heating up in embarrassment.

"hey." eddie spoke up as he swam over to stan. "don't take anything that richie says seriously. it's ok if you are gay. we all would support you, including richie. his humor is just a little off, that's all." eddie whispered, so only stan could hear it.

stan smiled back at eddie and quietly thanked him.

their moment was ruined as a huge splash hit him in the face. he wiped his eyes and looked around to see where it came from, but nobody was there.

stan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but quickly realized what it came from, when bill's head popped out of the water. stan smiled widely as he made his way over to him.

"i knew you could do it." stan whispered lightly, looking the boy in the eyes. he moved his hand under water as he searched for bill. as soon as he found his hand, stan intertwined it with his own. bill became flustered at his affectionate gesture and his heart fluttering when stan squeezed his hand softly.

"i couldn't do it without you, stanley."