.12

🏠"h-hey georgie

🏠
"h-hey georgie. wake up, s-sleepy head. we're gonna h-head home now, o-ok?" bill slurred, given that he just woke up himself. he was still placed on stan's lap, who was fast asleep under him.

"i want to wait until stan is up." georgie replied, cuddling more into stan's side. bill's heart melted as he watched his brother cling onto stan's arm.

"g-georgie. it's getting l-late. don't you want t-to see mom and d-dad?" bill questioned, hoping the boy would give in. georgie furrowed his eyebrows and thought for a couple of seconds, but he knew he should go and see his parents, i mean after all, he did miss them a bunch.

"can i wake up stan before we go?" georgie pleaded and bill sighed. he didn't want to wake up stan, he looked so peaceful.

"h-how about you g-go clean up your m-mess in the kitchen, a-and i'll wake him u-up. d-does that sound l-like a plan?" georgie nodded frantically, and pushed himself off of the couch, running into the kitchen to clean up his ice cream. all he wanted to do was thank stan before he left.

"s-stan." bill whispered, shaking the boy slightly. "stan." he repeated himself, trying to be more louder this time.

stan's lips twitched upright as he moved his head to the side, still sleeping. bill tried again, but since he was being too gentle, stan didn't wake up.

bill sighed in frustration and glanced at the kitchen to see how far georgie got with his mess. his back was faced towards the doorway and he was on the tip of his toes, trying to wash the bowl in the sink.

bill knew one way to wake stan up, but it would take a lot of courage to do, plus he didn't want georgie to see. but since georgie wasn't looking, it give bill the chance to put his plan into action.

bill faced stan once again, their faces inches apart. bill took this time to examine his face, since he's never got to see it this close up before, at least for a long period of time.

his skin looked very soft, with little to no freckles on it. his eyelashes were dark and long, causing them to curl up at the ends. his lips were fairly small and they were a pale pink tone. his curls sat lightly on his forehead, falling down in perfect spirals.

bill brought his hand up to stan's face, and placed it gently on his cheek. he ran his thumb back and forth over his smooth skin, making his stomach turn. bill drew in an uneven breath as his eyes flickered over stan's face.

he could still hear georgie at the sink, so he placed his shaky hands on stan's chest and cautiously leaned forward. he subconsciously closed his eyes and soon his soft lips met the tip of stan's nose. it was a gentle kiss that lasted about one second, because that was all bill could handle before his anxiety would start to kick in. he quickly pulled back and scanned stan's face to see if he was waking up, but he was in fact still sleeping.

bill licked his lips slightly and leaned back in, this time placing his pink lips on stan's rosy cheek, just below his eye. his skin felt warm on bill, and he loved it.

still, bill didn't get a reaction. he pouted lightly, but he didn't want to give up for georgie's sake, and well, let's be real, also for his own sake. that meant he could keep kissing stan's face and he actually had an excuse for it.

bill intently watched his hands as they slid up stan's chest, and wrapped around his warm neck. he took in a deep breath and moved in once again, this time placing his lips on the corner of stan's. this kiss lasted a little longer than the other's because bill enjoyed this one the most. although they weren't touching lips, they were pretty close to it, and that sent bill and stan over the moon.

stan had woken up ever since bill kissed his nose, but he didn't want bill to stop kissing him, so he pretended he was asleep.

but after this kiss, stan's eyes fluttered open, staring back into bill's beautiful blue eyes. "i-i'm sorry to w-wake you, but g-georgie wanted to s-say bye before y-you left." bill trailed off, getting lost in stan's eyes.

"t-that's ok." stan stuttered out, glancing down at bill's pink lips. they both felt the strange connection that pulled them towards each other.

stan badly wanted to kiss bill.

bill badly wanted to kiss stan.

"stan! you're awake!" georgie screamed, running into the living room, startling both of the boys.

"hi georgie." stan greeted, disappointed that he couldn't kiss bill. he was so close. georgie climbed into the couch next to them and turned himself to look at stan.

"thank you for everything stan. you're my hero." georgie picked up stan's arm and hugged it tightly to his body.

"sure thing buddy. anything to keep you safe. remember, stay close to bill as you go home. you don't want to wander off or anything." stan stared down at georgie and he nodded his head.

"do you think you could come with us. i want you to be there if the guy comes back. he's scared of you, i can tell." stan turned his head to look at bill, and even though bill knew he should say no, he nodded his head yes.

he felt the need to say no because he thought the family reunion should just be with bill and georgie, not with someone else, but then again, stan was the one who saved georgie. his parents would probably like to meet him.

"of course." stan smiled at the boy.

"th-then let's get g-going." bill spoke out and got off of stan's lap. the two other boys followed behind and georgie shyly picked up stan's hand.

"r-ready to see m-mom and dad?" bill asked as they stepped onto the road.

"mhmm." georgie hummed out, the sound ringing in the quiet air.

georgie picked up bill's hand with his open hand and bill smiled down at his brother, the realization fully hitting him that his brother was back, and back for good.

"i-i'm sure they will be so h-happy to see you. th-they've missed you a l-lot. we all l-love you george."

"i love you too."