.15

📼bill and stan strolled down bill's road as they passed the small park stan found georgie in the other day

📼
bill and stan strolled down bill's road as they passed the small park stan found georgie in the other day. when stan noticed, flashbacks of the day swarmed into his mind, sending shivers down his spine. it started off as a peaceful day, stan birdwatching, logging things into his bird book—his bird book. how could he forget!

stan stopped in his track's, panic rising in his chest. "s-stan? whats wrong?" bill questioned, worry glistening in his eyes.

"do you think we could go to the park quickly? i left my bird book there the other day." stan facepalmed and groaned at his stupidity. he was so attached to that book, he didn't know how could ever forget.

"oh my—stan o-of course." bill grabbed ahold of his arm and dragged him down the path to the park. "w-where were you when y-you l-left it?" bill asked, stopping as he waited for a reply.

"up by the tree, that's where i usually set my things up."

"i'm s-sure it's still there." bill reassured, flashing stan a fake smile. the truth was, bill wasn't so sure himself that it would still be there.

as they approached the tree, stan saw that his blanket was still there, but his binoculars and bird book was no where in sight. "it's not here." stan choked up, holding back his tears.

"w-we just got here, y-you don't know that. c-come on, lets take a l-look around."

"no, i always have to have it sitting on the right corner of my blanket, and it's not there. it's gone bill." stan's breaths were shaky as he quickly drew them in.

"m-maybe someone hid i-it behind the tree so no-one else would take i-it." stan shook his head at he watched him walk around the tree, frantically looking for stan's beloved book.

"no bill, it's gone. let's just go to your house now." stan shoved his hands in his pocket and turned on his heels, walking in the opposite direction.

bill didn't give up though. he lifted up the blanket and looked under it, groaning to himself when he didn't find anything, but grass. he felt horrible, feeling slightly guilty for what happened. it was all bill's fault that he lost the book. if he just kept his eyes on georgie the day he got kidnapped, georgie would've never had to go through that trauma, and stan would still have his bird book.

"bill, come on."

"stan!" georgie screamed as he ran up to the boy in the doorway, giving him a hug. stanley lost his balance, wobbling slightly as he wrapped his arms around georgie's back, pulling him in.