.11

۵"g-georgie? oh my god, you're alive

۵
"g-georgie? oh my god, you're alive." bill breathed out, practically melting in disbelief.

georgie. stan knew that name sounded familiar, but he didn't know why.

"bill." georgie repeated as he slid out of his seat and ran to bill, throwing himself on him. "bill i missed you so much, i'm so scared. please don't let him take me again."

stan stood there dumbfounded as he watched the two boys reunite. who is georgie and why does he know bill?

"georgie, i p-promise i will keep you s-safe for as l-long as i live. i'm so sorry t-that i wasn't paying attention. it's a-all my fault that you were t-taken." bill squeezed onto the small boy like his life depended on it. he was too afraid to let go. he didn't want georgie to leave him all over again.

"it's not your fault bill. it's my fault. i should've stayed with you like you told me too." bill held onto georgie's shoulders and pulled back from the hug. he stared into his eyes and started speaking.

"georgie, d-don't ever think this is your f-fault, because i-it's not. it w-was the mans f-fault, he was the o-one who took you. i'm j-just so glad you're o-ok." bill pulled him back in for a hug and they both cried into each others shoulder's.

stan had many questions that he wanted to ask, but he felt like right now wasn't the right time, so he gave them some space and watched the tv on the couch.

"stanley." bill spoke up, his voice hoarse from crying.

"yes?" stan replied and turned himself around to look at them.

"th-thank you so much." bill ran over to the couch and threw himself on stan, straddling his lap. he wrapped his arms around stand neck and pulled himself in for a hug. stan jumped at the sudden contact, but he soon wrapped his arms around bill's back and pulled him in closer. he felt bill's head snuggle into his neck and he smiled to himself. "you d-don't know how muh-much you mean t-to me. i know you had n-no idea what was g-going on, but your b-bravery saved my brother. you r-risked getting kidnapped y-yourself for him a-and i don't know how i'll ever r-repay you." bill whispered into stan's neck.

before stan could speak up, he felt something soft press against his neck. not long after that,  he heard the small sound of a kiss and the noise lingered in his ear. stan's breath hitched as his face grew hot. he felt like he was on cloud nine as butterflies erupted in his stomach.

the ghost of bill's lips were still haunting stan's neck. his mind fogged up as bill lifted his head up, just inches apart from stan's face.

stan stared back into bill's glossy eyes, trying to form any word possible, but nothing came out. bill smiled softly at stan, as tears of joy fell down his cheeks.

"just thank you for e-everything stan. you mean m-more to me than you'll ever k-know." bill hesitantly leaned forward and placed his soft lips on stan's rosy cheek.

stan's heart was beating so fast, he felt like he could explode. he wished bill would scatter his face with his soft kisses for hours as they cuddled on the couch, watching the stupid cartoons that played on the tv.

"bill. i wanna go home." georgie was now at bill's side as he tugged on his sleeve lightly, trying to get his attention. "i want to see mommy and daddy."

bill's head turned to georgie. "g-george, i think it's b-best if we stay h-here for a l-little while. we d-don't want the m-man to see us w-walking home." bill shifted his gaze back to stan's face, seeing if it was ok if they stayed for a few hours. stan just nodded in return and picked up bill's hand.

"you're always welcome here." stan squeezed his hand lightly, and proceeded to draw small circles on the back of his hand.

"ok." georgie said and climbed onto the couch next to the boys, getting comfortable into stan's side. stan snaked his arm around georgie's back and pulled him in closer, slowly running his hand up and down his side. if bill trusted stan enough to sit on his lap, then georgie felt like he could trust stan as well.

stan glanced down at the small boy next to him, whose eyes were now closed, and smiled at the sight. "i th-think he likes y-you." bill giggled, sniffling to clear his stuffy nose. "th-that means you're sp-special." stan's eyes soon found bill's again and he grinned back at him. "b-but i already knew you w-were."

"oh stop it." stan jokingly rolled his eyes like his comment meant nothing, but his crimson cheeks said otherwise.

bill's heart filled up with so much love for stanley uris as he saw the blush spread across his face. he flung his arms around his neck yet again, and stan brought his right arm around bill's back, closing the gap between them.

this moment was truly beautiful. the two denbrough brothers were completely fond of the boy who they clung onto. although they were fond for different reasons, they were still so happy that they had this boy in their lives; and even though georgie just met stan, he felt strongly connected to him, like he's known him his whole life.

the three boys sat in complete silence as they took in each other's company, and it wasn't until they heard the soft snores of georgie, when bill spoke up.

"i feel l-like this is all a dr-dream."

stan quietly hummed as he rubbed bill's back. "they told m-me he was d-dead." bill tiredly mumbled and stan was instantly hit with a wave of pain. bill thought georgie was dead for an entire year. "i n-never believed it th-though. i knew he was s-still out there." bill's eyes grew heavier and heavier as he spoke his mind to stan.

stan could feel bill becoming more relaxed as he put all of his weight on stan. bill was a tiny boy, so it didn't bother stan that much.

"s-stanley?" bill yawned and stan felt his hot breath on his neck, sending chills down his body.

"yeah?"

"y-you make my heart h-happy."

stan bit his lip, trying so hard not to scream. he felt like he could throw up from all of the excitement bill just caused him. he wanted to cry. he made bill feel happy. he made his crush happy.

"as do you, bill denbrough."