.24

📝bill denbrough sat in his biology class, anxiously staring at the door

📝
bill denbrough sat in his biology class, anxiously staring at the door. his leg frantically bounced up and down, causing his desk to click every time his thigh came in contact with it.

he knew stanley wasn't sick, he just saw him only hours ago when he left his house that morning. bill feared it was something much worse than just a cold.

'what if something happened to him when he walked home this morning.'

'what if someone kidnapped him, like they did to georgie. or even worse, what if someone killed him.'

bill's breathing hitched as tears threatened to spill from his baby blue eyes. he could feel his anxiety rash creeping up his neck and dispersing onto his face.

he felt extremely light headed and sick to his stomach. it was all his fault. stanley could be dead because of him.

"alright class, take out some paper and a pencil, we going to watch a video on evolution. i want you to have at least ten bullet points when this video is over." the teacher spoke out, his voice drowning bill's thoughts.

bill's eyes flickered from the door to his desk, trying his best to hide his crimson face from the rest of his classmates. tears rolled off the fragile boy's cheeks and hit the lined paper below him, causing the blue lines to run.

he lifted his shaky hand and wrapped his fingers around his pencil, desperately trying to get a secure grip on it. of course that wasn't in bill's favor today, because as soon as he lifted the pencil, it jumped out of his grasp and landed 5 feet in front of him.

the whole class immediately began to laugh, causing bill's heart to sink even further. he wished he was invisible in this moment. he wished he could know where stanley was so he could be with him.

and if stanley was dead, then bill would want to be as well.

"denbrough, i know that was an accident, but please try to control it next time." the teacher softly scolded, becoming upset that bill would disturb his class like that.

"suh-sorry sir." bill choked out, drawing in a shaky breath. he stood up, and for a moment his vision went black. he was certain he was going to pass out. he felt painfully dizzy and his legs were overly wobbly. he couldn't hear anything, but a loud ringing sound that filled up his ears. he clung onto his seat like his life depended on it.

even though it felt like hours to bill, he regained his strength back within seconds. he proceeded to walk over to his pencil, feeling dozens of eyes burning into his body. he instantly felt self conscious, so he hunched over  and looked down at his feet, picking up his pace.