.14

💋monday finally came around and stan was seated in biology, staring at the empty desk next to him

💋
monday finally came around and stan was seated in biology, staring at the empty desk next to him. he hasn't seen bill all day, but he did understand why he might not be in school. stan assumed his parents let him stay home to spend time with georgie.

the bell rung, signaling class was in session, and stan sighed turning his head to the books on his desk. stan wanted to cry. he missed bill a ton and he was looking forward to seeing his beautiful smile today. he knew he was being selfish, but he couldn't help thinking that way.

"alright class, get your notebooks out and turn to page 163 in your text books." the students rustled to get their things together and stanley didn't even notice that someone walked in the door. "ah, mr. denbrough. do you have a pass?"

stan's head instantly shot up to look at the front of the room. his eyes soon found bill, standing in the entrance to the classroom. stan noticed right away that bill looked exhausted. his hair wasn't kept and his face looked pale, making the dark circles under his eyes, stand out.

stan watched as bill nodded, handing the teacher a pass. his eyes followed him as he walked over to his desk and lazily placed his belongings on top of it. "bill?" stan whispered, leaning into the boys desk slightly so he could hear him. bill continued to look forward, not even acknowledging stan.

stanley felt his heart sink. did he do something wrong? he pulled away and slouched back in his chair, crossing his arms slightly. he let out a small sigh as he felt his throat close up, trying to hold back tears.

hot tears threatened to spill, burning his eyes as his vision became blurry. stan didn't dare to let them go. he didn't want to seem like a baby.

as the minutes went by, stan's heart ripped more and more; when the bell rung, it was completely shattered. stan didn't care anymore, so he let his tears go as he watched them splash onto his papers. the ink from his pen began to run, making his notes look messy. normally it would make stan feel uneasy, causing him to rewrite them, but right now, that was the least of his worries.

stan didn't move from his desk as the other kids packed up and left, trudging along to get out of the door. "s-stanley. are you a-able to come over a-after school? georgie w-wants to see-" bill spoke up, startling stan. he didn't realize bill was still there.

bill turned his head to look at the boy and his heart instantly dropped. seeing stan cry wanted to make bill cry. stanley uris deserved the whole world and bill was willing to hurt anybody who made him upset.

"stanley? w-why are you c-crying?" bill's eyes darted around stan's face as he furrowed his eyebrows. it caused him so much pain to see him like this.