.21

warning: i didn't proof read so there will be errors

warning: i didn't proof read so there will be errors. it's so late, but i love writing this book and seeing your comments on it when i wake up in the morning makes me so happy, so yeah there definitely will be errors. if this bothers you 1. i'm sorry and 2. i'm probably going to go back tomorrow and fix it, so if you want to wait until then, go ahead! enjoy

bill sat at his wooden desk, with only his small lamp to light up the room. he had the book on birds in front of him that mike found at the library, along with the book he was making for stan.

surprisingly, the book mike found had a lot of information in it, and that made bill happy. he already filled out 30 pages in his sketch book, and completed them. he still had quite a few more to go though.

the sketch book was filled with 141 pages, which seems like a lot to complete in only two weeks, but for bill it was a piece of cake.

he finished the page about the kingfisher and flipped the page, coming face to face with his polaroid picture with a bird. he's come to the realization (after 5 minutes of researching) that the small bird on his shoulder was a chickadee, which made his heart flutter. stan sometimes called bill that and he thought it was a weird coincidence that out of all birds it had to be that one.

he smiled as he looked at the picture, actually liking his appearance in it. the chickadee was looking up at bill, with its small head cocked to the side, and it's wings up in excitement. bill was laughing along, smiling with his teeth, just for stanley. he could just make out his small dimple on his cheek and for once he actually liked it there.

black-capped chickadee

bill neatly wrote on the polaroid.

the chickadees are a group of north american birds in the tit family included in the genus poecile.

scientific classification
kindom: animalia
phylum: chordata
class: aves
order: passeriformes
family: paridae
genus: poecile

They are small-sized birds overall, usually having the crown of the head and throat patch distinctly darker than the body. They are at least 6 to 14 centimetres (2.4 to 5.5 in) in size.
Their name reputedly comes from the fact that their calls make a distinctive "chick-a-dee-dee-dee" sound

species
black-capped chickadee: poecile atricapillus
boreal chickadee: poecile hudsonicus
carolina chickadee: poecile carolinensis
chestnut-backed chickadee: poecile rufescens
grey-headed chickadee: poecile cinctus
mexican chickadee: poecile sclateri
mountain chickadee: poecile gambeli