Chapter 2

We get to the building where the photo shoot was being held and we are rushed in by workers.

"Okay, Okay. You don't need to push."

"Kay!!" My boss had called.

"Yes ma'am?"

"You are 30 minutes late to the shoot!"

"Yes and I know and I am so sorry. We lost track of time."

"But it's not like you to be late! What had you occupied? Was it a boy?" I look down and smile "What have I told you about boys?"

"They're a distraction and I should be focused on my career."

"That's right."

"Are you even going to ask about him?" I mumble to myself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." 

"Okay, just go change and grab your camera. You have a photo shoot that you are extremely late for and then you have a photoshoot to photograph. A band needs a few pictures and they have so greatly asked for the best photographer we have."

"I wouldn't say I'm the best." I say smiling.

"Neither would I. Now hurry up!" And there goes my smile. Wow. Thanks mom. 

"Yes ma'am." I run off to the dressing room and change along with Itzel and Liz. We were doing a Victoria Secret photoshoot today. We were posing on a bed and against walls. We finished about an hour later and that's when I hear talking coming from around the corner. I guess the band was here.

"Hey mom are you sure we don't need anymore sho-" I turn the corner and see Brandon along with the four other guys he was with "shots

"Hey mom are you sure we don't need anymore sho-" I turn the corner and see Brandon along with the four other guys he was with "shots. . .H-Hey."

"Kay?"

"Brandon. . .hey. What uh- what are you guys doing here?"

"They are here for a photoshoot Kay. I thought I told you. And this is the boy that had you occupied?"

"Arreaga, Brandon Arreaga. Nice to meet you ma'am." My mom shakes Brandon's hand and she smiles "You look quite young to be Kay's mother."

"Oh you're good. . ." Brandon looks down and laughs.

"Mom shut up!" 

"I'm just messing with you." My mom glances back over to the boys then to me "You might want to change into some normal clothes, you have an audience now." I look over at the boys and they look down as their faces turn pink.

"I'll be back in 5 and then we can start."

"Wait what?" The guy with long hair asked.

"You aked for the best photographer, and that's my daughter. Best in the industry." My mom says putting on a fake smile.