Chapter 18

Kay's POV

Kay's POV

I wake up to Brandon's head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my body. One of his hands were underneath my hoodie and the other around my back. I move one of my hands and tangle it in Brandon's hair. I kiss Brandon's cheek repeatedly until he shifts. "Wake up sleepyhead." I whisper. Brandon groans and snuggles into my body.

"Five more minutes..." He whines. I laugh and peck Brandon's cheek.

"Five more minutes. . . then we can shower..." Brandon looks up at me and I bite my lip. "Now I got you awake." I say smiling. Brandon leans up and connects his lips with mine for short but sweet kiss. He pulls away and looks at me with a goofy grin.

"I have an idea for today..." Brandon says propping himself over me with his forearms.

"Oh you do?" I say smirking. "Please do tell." I say wrapping my arms around Brandon's shoulders.

"Well, I'm going to take you shopping for a few hours, we can come and hang out before you have to go to work, you said you had to go to dinner with your agency tonight and when you come home... the fun begins." Brandon leans down and pecks my lips.

"I can't wait." I say kissing Brandon's nose. He laughs and stands up. "Where are you going?" I ask pouting. Brandon reaches out his hand and I take it. He pulls me into his body and leans down next to my ear.

"I was promised a shower." I feel tingles go down my spine as Brandon whispers in my ear. He kisses my neck before letting go and heading to my room. I follow behind Brandon with a smirk playing at my lips.

~ Time Skip ~

I wrapped a towel around my body as Brandon came behind me kissing my cheek. "That was fun." He says smiling against my neck.

"That was dangerous."

"I had you, you weren't gong to fall."

"You could fallen at the speed you were going."

"Princess, come on. You enjoyed it, don't lie." Brandon pecks my neck causing me to laugh.

"I did, but let's just stick to a bed okay?" I say turning in Brandon's grip.

"Come on! Let's be more adventurous."

"Be adventurous in bed."

"Fiiiine. I'm gonna change in the guest bed, I'll be waiting for ya."

"Okay." I peck Brandon's cheek and he heads to the guest room.

~ Time Skip ~