Chapter 21

Edwin and I got back to my apartment to see everyone chilling on the couch including Jade. She had her head rested on Zion's chest while his arm was around her shoulder.

Brandon jumps from his spot on the couch and comes to my side. He takes a few bags off my left arm and helps me carry them to my closet.

"You know you don't have to help me so often Brandon."

"I know." I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me close. "It just gives me a reason to get you to myself," Brandon whispers in my ear. I smile and spin in Brandon's grip.

Before I could say a word Brandon's lips are glued onto mine and my back hits the wall. I kiss back and grip onto Brandon's biceps. They slowly slide up and I wrap my arms around Brandon's shoulders. My hand tangles in his hair and I grip it tightly. Brandon groans and I could feel the vibration in my lips.

I pull away from the kiss and quickly catch my breath. Brandon does the same as he leans his forehead on mine. We both look up at each other and smile. "I love you so much, Kay. You have no clue."

"Well, you've stayed with me for almost 6 months, that's new for me."

"It shouldn't be. You are so beautiful and you drive me absolutely crazy."

"In a good way?"

"Of course. I can't want to marry you one day." My breath hitches as I look away.

"Neither can I, B. Neither can I. . ." The closet went silent, all that could be heard were our quick heartbeats. "Come on, they're probably wondering where we are," I say letting go of Brandon's arms.

"O-Okay." Brandon removes his arms from my waist and steps back. I open the door leading Brandon from my room. Everyone was still in their original positions and didn't even offer a glance. 

"Hey, do you guys want to sleep over tonight? I got groceries to make breakfast and then we can all head out in the morning."

"Hell yeah!" Zion shouts. "I-I mean Jade do you want to?" Jade just laughs and nods.

"I'd love to Kay. I could help you make breakfast in the morning if you'd like? I can make the absolute best pancakes in the world."

"Yeah, that'd be great, thanks, Jade." 

Everyone else agrees and I nod. Brandon and I wander into the kitchen and he helps me put up a few more groceries. "Hey babe, do you wanna come with me to the house? I need to pack for tomorrow and bring the van over here."

"Just me and you?" I ask as I begin to fold up my reusable grocery bags. Brandon does the same as he nods. "Sure. Maybe I could pick out a few outfits for you?"

"Only if I can pick out one for you."

"Deal." I hand Brando the bags I had folded and he returns them to the cabinet as I grab my keys.

"Hey guys, B and I are going to the house. We should be back soon."

* * *

A/N - Sorry it's been so long guys, I basically disappeared for all of 2020, but it is 2021 I am back and better than ever! New chapters will be out soon.