Chapter 12

2 months later.

The guys had an interview and surprisingly the interviewer wanted Itzel, Liz, and I to come with. Brandon was at my apartment after the guys had recorded one of their new songs "Princess, come on! We need to head out."

"Wait a second!"

"You don't need to look like a goddess it's just an interview." I walk out and lean against the door frame. Brandon's mouth hangs open and I smirk.

"I always look like a goddess."

(No Jacket)

(No Jacket)

"That you do." Brandon says walking over to me and placing his hands on my waist. He places his lips on my forehead giving me lingering kiss "I love you." I smile and blush.

"I love you too." Brandon leans in and gives me a short, but sweet kiss. We stare at each other as we separate. My phone buzzes and I look away. It was a text from Itzel.

Itzy: Where are you guys? Come on. The guys' manager isn't going to wait.
Kay: We're on our way now.
Itzy: Hurry.

"Come on baby, we have to go." I say grabbing my bag and Brandon's hand. We intertwine our fingers as we head out.

We get to the car and Brandon hops in first and I sit in his lap

We get to the car and Brandon hops in first and I sit in his lap. There was someone else n the front seat with Simon so Nick adn Zion sat in the two chairs that were in the middle while The rest of us sat in each other's laps. I'm not complaining though. I wrap my arms around Brandon's neck and lay my head on his shoulder "Sleepy?" Brandon whispers. I shake my head.

"No..." I yawn and Brandon smirks "Maybe." Brandon chuckles lightly and pecks my cheek. I look at him and he mouths sorry. I lay my head back on Brandon's shoulder and fall asleep within seconds. 

Brandon

Kay falls asleep on my shoulder and I smile. I hold her tightly in my arms. I hear Edwin laugh and I turn towards him "What?"

"You! You've been staring at Kay asleep for the past five minutes."

"How can you not? She's so fxcking adorable."

"That's still sorta weird."

"Edwin you literally cannot say anything. I literally woke up to you staring at me and messing with my hair."

"That doesn't count."

"Uh yea it does." I say laughing. Kay shifts in her sleep and I look at her and smile.

"Brandon..." She mumbles. Kay shifts again, but this time her lips are placed on my neck. I inhale sharply as they begin to move "Brandon..." She says again, but it came out more like a moan.

"Was that Kay?" Edwin asks.

"Huh? What no..."

"I think it was what is she doing?"

"She's kissing my neck, help me..." Edwin laughs. Itzel had fallen asleep on Edwin's shoulder in that short time so he was trying not to move.

"Just wake her up."

"But I don't want her to stop." I say sighing at the end because Kay had found my sweet spot. My breathing quickened a little.

"Dude, you don't need a boner while we're at the interview. You know sweatpants don't work well with that." He says gesturing down to my black sweatpants. I sigh adn move my neck away from Kay's mouth. She pouts and slowly wakes up. She wipes her mouth and looks at me in confusion. Her eyes go wide and she blushes.

"So babe, what were you dreaming about?" Edwin laughs causing Itzel to wake up.

"Nothing important." Kay says looking the other way. Edwin and I laugh together as we pull up to the building we were going to be having our interview at. Kay opens the door and hops out my lap onto the concrete sidewalk. I hop out after her and we all head in. Simon told us that we had to order an uber before he left with our executive producer.

We all head in together and we were greeted by our interviewer "Hi! My name is Courtney, I'll be giving you guys your interview today. Just a heads up we'll be doing a who knows who best today. Nick and Zion can be partners for this." She shook each of hands, but her hand shake with Austin seemed to linger. I glance at Edwin and he gives me the same look. We both look at Liz and she was glaring directly at Courtney. Austin on the other hand was oblivious. This is going to be fun...

Kay

"Hey Kay, can I talk to you really quick?" Liz asks grabbing my arm. I nod as she drags me off to a nearby bathroom. Once we get inside she breaths out heavily.

"Okay, don't get mad."

"I'm not mad, I'm jealous."

"Jealous is mad and confusion mixed together."

"Shut up."

"Okay fine. What's up?"

"I'm jealous! I know I shouldn't be because Austin and I have been dating for over a month now, but I still can't help it."

"Jealousy is healthy in any relationship. It just shows how much you care. Just tell Austin how you feel. He'll understand."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." Liz takes a deep breath before nodding. We head out adn she walks over to Austin and leading him a little ways away from the group. She fiddles with her fingers as she talks. Austin looks over at Courtney before looking back at Liz and laughing. He says something and Liz says something back. Austin lifts Liz's head with his finger and kisses her. He takes her hand and says something before hugging her and placing a kiss on her forehead. I walk over to Brandon and lean into his body. He wraps an arm around me then places his hand in my back pocket. I look at Brandon and he smirks. I laugh and move my hair out my face. "You're adorable."

"So are you."

"I love you." I say with a smal smile. Brandon smiles widely down at me.

"I love you more." He says back to me. Brandon puts forehead on mine and smiles staring into my eyes. "I really wanna kiss you."

"But you can't."

"But I wish I could."

"Yea, me too. Just wait until we get back to my place." I smile and wink at Brandon. A blush covers his cheeks and he smiles.