Chapter 15

Brandon and I laid sweaty and panting. We looked at each other and smile. Brandon placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb. "I love you."

"I know Brandon! You say it everyday." I say laughing.

"That's because I love you so much and I want you to know it every single day." Brandon leans over to me and wraps his arm around my naked body. "I love you Kay. Never forget that."

"I won't Brandon. I love you too." Brandon kisses my forehead before sliding out of the bed. I sit up covering myself with my blanket. "Where are you going?" I ask pouting. Brandon smiles.

"I'm just grabbing my phone. I think the boys may have called."

"Okay." I lay back down and Brandon pulls on his boxers before walking out. I grab my phone and check my texts.

Group chat: Besties

Itzy: Damn, could y'all be any louder?
Lizy: I know right? I thought Austin and I were loud.
Itzy: TMI Liz. But y'all are hella loud.
Lizy: Thaaaanks
Katy: Yea sorry about that. What were you guys doing down here anyways?
Lizy: Well Austin suggested we hang out so we asked Itzel and Edwin if they were down.
Itzy: So we came to ask you guys after neither of you answered your phones and all we hear is moaning and shit so we backed away slowly and watched Netflix at my place.
Katy: Well do you guys want to hang out now?
Lizy: Brandon just called Austin, I think he asked the same thing.

"Hey Kay, Princess?" Brandon called as he walked into the bedroom.

"Yea?"

"Well um two things.... The guys meaning Austin and Edwin, might've heard us... and they wanted to hang out."

"Okay, and sure." I say smiling.

"You don't care that they heard us."

"Not really. I bet they've been louder." I say laughing. Brandon's cheeks turn a light pink and he smiles.

"Yea, well I'll be down the hall changing."

"Why? There's no one else here." I say climbing out of bed, revealing my bare skin and body. Brandon takes a deep breath in and smiles.

"I know what you're doing Kay."

"What are you talking about?" I ask flirtatiously while placing my hand lightly on Brandon's chest. I laugh and Brandon smiles at me and moves my hand intertwining my finger with his.

"I'm not falling for this again." Brandon quickly kisses me before letting go of my hand and walking out the room. I laugh to myself and close the door before heading into my bathroom. I take a warm shower and change.

I hear a light knock on the door "Come in!" I say

I hear a light knock on the door "Come in!" I say. Brandon walks in wearing jeans resembling mine and a Supreme shirt. He was wearing all white converse and a gold necklace was placed around his neck. Brandon smiles at me and puts out his hand. I take it and he spins me around in a circle. I laugh as my hands touch his chest. I look at Brandon and he pulls back grabbing one of my hands and intertwining our fingers. He places the other on my waist and I wrap mine around his shoulder.