Chapter 19

Brandon

"Brandon! I don't know what dress to pick!"

"They all look great on you baby!"

"Brandon!!"

"Coming." I hop off the couch and head into the bedroom.

"What about this one?" Kay came out in a green dress that had a lace pattern and the top and sleeves.

"Nope." Kay changes and walks back out. This time it was a black dress with white polka dots. "Mmmmm..." As Kay went to change again I pulled out my phone. After a few minutes I hear Kay's voice.

"Brandon." I look up and my mouth falls open "Is it that bad?" Kay was standing in front of me wearing a gorgeous mid-thigh red dress. The v neck dipped a little ways down below her chest, but not enough to see her belly button.  The dress looked flowy, but hugged Kay's curves perfectly. Her toned light brown legs matched perfectly with the shade of red she was wearing and her lightly colored shoes perfectly contrasted with her hazel eyes.

 Her toned light brown legs matched perfectly with the shade of red she was wearing and her lightly colored shoes perfectly contrasted with her hazel eyes

"No! You look... stunning." I stand and wrap my arms around Kay.

"You're just saying that."

"No baby, you look amazing. I can't wait for you to get back." I bite my kip and pull Kay closer. She laughs and places her hands beneath my shirt. I feel her fingers trace from the top of my stomach to my v-line. She lightly pecks my lips and leans up to my ear.

"Me either. I miss the feeling of your hands wandering my body."

"Believe me, I miss it too." I place my lips on Kay's forehead and lightly pull her into my body. "I love you baby."

"I love you too Brandon." The was a sudden loud ringing coming from Kay's phone. Kay sighs and I loosen my grip on her waist as she reaches into her back pocket grabbing her phone.

"Yes ma'am?" Kay answers tiredly. "Mhm..." Kay lets her head fall on my chest and I give a small chuckle. "I'll be down in five." Kay hangs up and groans loudly. I run my hand through her hair.

"Don't worry Princess. It'll be over before you know it."

"You always say that." Kay's muffled voice speaks from my chest.

"Just think of coming home to me."

"Oh I'll think of more than that." Kay grabs her purse, glasses, and her phone. "See you when I get back. Kay begin to leave but I grab her wrist.

"Forgetting something?" Kay gives a small laugh and spins. She lightly places her lips on mine for a short, sweet kiss. "Love you."

"Love you too, B." With that Kay leaves and I fall back onto her bed with a sigh. I pull out my phone and open my messages.

When can you head over? I don't
want Kay to see you.

Whenever you want Loverboy.