Chapter 9

I wake up to a loud knocking on my door. A Very loud knocking. I roll out of my bed to inspect the loud knocking. I open my door still with my eyes halfway shut and bed head. Seeing the person who was at my door makes me jump straight up and now I'm fully awake.

"ITZEL! Omg!"

"Hey sis!"

"Omg Come in!" I say motioning Itzel in. Once I close the door I engulf her in a hug and she hugs back tightly.

"I missed you guys so much! So what's been going on without me?"

"Okay so, first Brandon and I are officially a couple! Well not public, but we're a couple. Austin said he's going to ask Liz this Friday, don't tell her."

"Did Edwin say anything about me?"

"Not that I can tell you." I say laughing "But anyways, I met these really cute and funny guys yesterday. They were also a band, but they had a lower age average. One of them was really sweet and he gave good advice."

"Advice on what?"

"Life. I just- I don't know what came over me, but I started to think that this whole photography thing was stupid. And that modeling was stupid. He told me that I shouldn't give up or quit because someone doesn't see the greatness in what I'm doing."

"Wise boy, but Brandon remember?"

"Oh he doesn't even compare to Brandon."

"Anything else? Like about work?"

"Oh uh we have a photoshoot at 12."

"For?"

"Clothing Company. Pretty Sure American Eagle or Hollister."

"Okay cool. I have to go and unpack and call my soon to be bae, but I will be back here at 11 to pick you up. We can go grab a coffee before we head to set okay?"

"Great! See you later Itzel." I close the door sighing. I go back into my room and check the time 8:24. I should text Brandon.

Baby <3

Kay: Good Morning baby! I have a photoshoot at 12, but I can't wait to hang out with you and the guys at 2.

I head into my bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

I grab my phone and call Itzel "Hey girl, you ready?"

"Yup!"

"Okay, I'm heading down right now. Liz said she's going to hang with the guys until after the photoshoot."

"Okay, and the photoshoot is for American Eagle."

"Yes! Agh, I love American Eagle." I wait in front of the elevator until I see Itzel and I hop on with her and head to the ground floor.

"My car or yours?"

"Yours."

We hop in Itzel's car and make our way to get coffee before heading to the American Eagle photoshoot.

Once we get to the building we meet the photographer and the other models we were going to be shooting with. I luckily got to pose with someone named Jack Gilinsky. He was cute to be honest, but still not like Brandon. A lot of the poses we had to do were very...sensual. It was uncomfortable for both of us since he had a girlfriend and I had a boyfriend.