Chapter 6

It was 7:30 and Itzel was helping me find an outfit to wear for Brandon and I's date, while Liz was finding different ways to do my make-up "Okay so casual, but hot."

"Is that even possible?"

"Anything is possible sister." Itzel continues to go through my closet until she finds this:

"Oh my god, Kay this is perfect! Liz we need make-up to match this

"Oh my god, Kay this is perfect! Liz we need make-up to match this." Liz looks at the outfit and smirks. Liz takes out a bunch of different kinds of makeup and gets to work on my face. About 30 minutes later she reveals, and I looked amazing.

I put on my outfit and look at myself in the mirror "Guys what if Brandon doesn't like it?"

"Stop worrying! He's going to love it. He already really likes you. If anything, this is going to make him fall in love with you." I take a deep breath and smile.

"Okay. . .Happy thoughts...happy...thoughts." I say to myself in the mirror. Itzel and Liz wrap me in a hug. I hear the doorbell ring and we all jump "Brandon's here... I don't think I can do this."

"Yes you can! Just think happy thoughts, okay? You're going to be fine."

"Yea, I'm going to be fine." I grab my phone and head towards the door. There was a knock an I wait a few seconds before opening the door. Brandon was standing there and smiling. I smile back.

"H-Hey." Brandon stutters staring into my eyes.

"Hey." I say fiddling with my finger behind my back. We start to stare at each other before he coughs.

"So uh we should uh. . ."

"Y-Yea." I walk out and close the door. Brandon and I walk down the hall in silence.

"You uh, you look great by the way."

"Heh, thanks...You look amazing- I uh mean g-great- uh I'm going to stop talking now." Brandon laughs and walks closer beside me.

"I love how you get nervous." Brandon says smiling down at me. I feel my cheeks turn pink as I look away. I feel Brandon wrap his arm around my shoulder. I look up at him and smile as blush covers my entire face. Brandon flashes his million dollar smile and my heart flutters.