Chapter 8 (Cross-over)

Brandon and I finish eating and he takes me to the beach, a different one this time "Come on I know a secret spot." I smile and take Brandon's hand as he leads me up a path. As the top there was a tree surrounded by plants on every side.

"Aw Brandon this is adorable." Brandon had a hammok set up on the trees with pillows below and around it.  

"I swear it's way more comfortable than it looks." Brandon says giving a small laugh. I smile as he helps me inside and lays beside me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. For about two hours we lied there telling jokes and talking about our homelives. After that we just sat in silence, loving each other's presence.

"Kay, you are amazing." Brandon says still staring out at the ocean, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"So are you, Brandon."

"No, like really. You're perfect." Brandon says smiling finally looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his "You're smile is perfect, your laugh is perfect, you're eyes are beautiful, and you're just- perfect." My smile grows wider at Brandon continues to stare at me and after every compliment "I don't think I've met someone so perfect in years." That's it. That's all it took for me to smash my lips into Brandon's. I guess he was caught off gaurd, because we fall back but he wraps his arms around my waist as mine are placed on his chest. Once we seperate we're both laughing and smiling widely.

"Kay... will you be my girlfriend?" My heart skips a beat.

"Yes...Yes!" I say hugging Brandon. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist. We stay at the beach for about another hour, until I start to fall asleep. Brandon orders and Uber and we walk to the car, but after that everything is black. I wake up to someone kissing my forehead and footsteps out my room as the light is turned off. The last thing I hear before drifting back to sleep is "Good night Beautiful."

___

I wake up to a text from Brandon and 10 missed calls from my mom. I check the text first.

Baby<3

Brandon: Good Morning Beautiful. Sorry we can't hang out today the guys and I have a lot of interviews and rehearsals, but I promise to text you anytime I can. Have a great day! <3

Kay: Thank you baby. I hope you guys have fun. Tell the guys I said hi <3

I smile as I send the text, but frown once a name pops up on my screen.

Mom

I answer and sigh

"Yes ma'am?"

"I have called you 10 times what have you been doing?"

"Sleeping?" I say in a duh tone.

"Well you can sleep later you have a photoshoot for a different band at 3 and a Sephora photoshoot with Liz at 5. Itzel will be back tomorrow and you two have a photoshoot for a clothing company, I forgot which one at 12."

"Okay, anything else?"

"No, you have two hours to get here. You need to set up."

"Okay, I'll be there soon. Thanks." I hang up and sluggishly get out of bed.

" I hang up and sluggishly get out of bed