Chapter 17

Brandon's POV

All the boys and I were swimming around in the pool talking and laughing. I hear Edwin's phone ring and he hops out the pool to answer it.

"Hey girly." He smiles as he answers the phone. 

"The guys and I are just messing around in the pool. Are you ready?"

"You can come over here if you want."

"Okay, we'll see you in a bit, later girly." Edwin grabs his towel and dries off his hair and his face. "I got to go get dressed guys! Kay said she'll be here in a few."

"Okay." All the guys say. I watch as Edwin leaves up the stairs... I push back off the edge of the pool letting my body float over the surface. The water surrounding me fills my ears so I couldn't hear. I close my eyes and exhale heavily.

~ about 15 minutes later ~

I hear muffled shouting, but I choose to ignore it. That is until I feel water splashed onto my face. I sit up wiping the water off my face. I look up to see Kay smiling by the edge of the pool. I smile.

"Hey Brandon

"Hey Brandon." She says smiling widely.

"Hey Princess." I hop out of the pool and take ahold of Kay's hand. She smiles at our hands as she begins to speak.

"You seem to be deep in thought as you were floating around the pool. What's on your mind?"

"Uh n-nothing. Just floating..." Kay gives a small laugh and nods.

"Okay." Kay looks me up and down and smirks. "You look good shirtless." She says. She takes her free hand and traces my stomach with her finger. She stops at the hem of my swim trunks. I was facing away from the guys so they couldn't see. "I'd rather see you naked though." I bite my lip and look at Kay. I had a sudden urge to kiss her, but I couldn't.  

"Are you sure I can't kiss you? Please, just once?"

"Brandon..." Kay says letting her eyes wander away from mine.

"Kay..." I ask with pleading eyes. Kay rolls her eyes and smiles.

"Okay, just one, but you better make it last." I grab Kay's waist with my hands and smash my lips into hers. Kay rests her hand on my stomach as she kissed back.

 Kay rests her hand on my stomach as she kissed back