Chapter 13

We start the interview and Brandon sat behind me in a stool while I sat in front of him on a long couch. Everyone else did the same. Courtney sat closer to Liz and Austin since they were at the edge of the couch. I could see Liz staring at Courtney as she looked at Austin. Austin placed his hands on her shoulders and said something in her ear. She smiled back at Austin and he winked.

"Hello and welcome to TRL MTV Station!"(<- Idk what it's called o_O)) Courtney says with a wide smile.

"Today I am joined with Pretty Much." 

"Woohoo!" The boys say in unison.

"And their beautiful girlfriends! Would you lovely ladies like to introduce yourselves, tell us a little bit about you?" The girls look at me and I smile.

"Hi! I'm Kayla Jones, I'm 18 and I'm from Montana! I am a part time model and photographer. Photography is one of my main passions though. I've lived here since I was 16 and I am here with my wonderful friends and my handsome boyfriend." Brandon smiles widely. I smile and I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Hey, I'm Elizabeth Lewis, I am also 19, but I am from Maryland

"Hey, I'm Elizabeth Lewis, I am also 19, but I am from Maryland. I am a full time model and I've lived here since I was 17. And his handsome boy behind me is my boyfriend."

"Hello, I am Itzel Hernandez! I am 18 and I am from Florida. I am a full time model and I've lived here since I was 15 and this adorable Egg behind me is my boyfriend."

"I'm Brandon."

"I'm Austin."

"I'm Nick."

"I'm Edwin."

"And I'm Zion."

"And we are Pretty Much!" They say in unison.

"Well what an introduction!" Courtney says smiling "So today we are going to have a little contest between couples...and Zion and Nick." The boys laugh along with Courtney "So as you can see there are white boards under your seats along with a marker." The boys, Itzel, Liz and I pick up our boards and markers. "So basically, I'm going to ask you a question and you're going to write what you think the other would say. We're going to go back and forth between boys each half of the couple. Are we good?" We all nod with smiles on our faces. "So girls and Zion who cooks the best?" I smirk adn write down my name. I hear Brandon laugh and I look at him.

"Okay flip!" We all flip our board and Brandon had written his own name.

"Oh my god, that is the biggest lie you have ever told. You cannot cook if your life depended on it." The boys laugh and Brandon puts his hand to his chest. 

"Wow, I'm hurt babe." 

"I'm sorry, its the truth!"

"Next question for the guys! Who is the first to wake up in the morning?" I smirk and quickly write my name.