Chapter 16

Brandon's POV

~ A week later ~

The boys and I were at an interview. It was for TRL. Kay couldn't come along because she and the girls had photoshoots to do. "So we've heard that all of you are now in a relationship?" Matt asked.

"Nope!" Nick says smirking. "Little Zion here still hasn't asked out his lady love."

"I'm working on it guys. We're going on a date tonight so..." Zion smiles widely and the boys and I laugh.

"And I've heard that you three are nearing your 4 month?"

"Actually just Kay and I. These two are at their 3."

"Okay. So this next question is one that a lot of the fans would like to know." We nod "How did each of you ask out your girl?" I smirk and look at Edwin.

"Ed you wanna answer this one first?" Edwin gives a small laugh and looks down blushing.

"Uhm... Itzel actually asked me out."

"Oh? Well how did she ask you?"

"Uhm we were at her place after a date, and we were lying down on the couch watch Netflix and she-"

"Wait." Matt says suddenly.

"What were y'all watching?"

"Uh... Naked, I believe."

"Okay, continue." Edwin laughs.

"And she paused the movie and turned towards me then looked me dead in the eye an asked 'Do you like me?" and of course I said yes. Then she kissed me and once she pulled away she was like 'So will you be my boyfriend' and I said yes and we continued watching Netflix."

"But you're going to propose, right?" Matt asks. Edwin laughs and nods.

Kay's POV

Itzel and Liz were at a photoshoot down by the beach while I was taking photos for two artist named Jack and Jack. I had met Jack Gilinsky before, but not Jack Johnson.

"Hi Jack! We meet again." I say as Jack pulls me into an embrace.

"Yea, how've you been?"

"Good, you?"

"I've been better. Work and everything, you know?"

"Yea." As Jack and I were talking Jack J. coughs behind us. "Oh! Sorry, Kayla Jones, nice to meet you. Jack Johnson correct?"

"Yup. I see you two have met?"

"Uh yea."  I say.

"We did the American Eagle photoshoot, remember?"

"Oh yea, you were right when you said Kayla was cute."

"Oh my god shut up!" Jack G says punching Jack J's shoulder.

"Thanks Jack." I say blushing. Jack G smiles and blushes as well. "You're sweet."

"Y-Yea."

"But I don't think your girlfriend would be too happy about that."

"I mean... Nobody has to know..." Jack J says looking between Jack and I.

"Dude!" Jack G says shoving Jack J.

"And my boyfriend wouldn't be happy either."

"You have a boyfriend?" Jack G asks.

"Yea, Brandon Arreaga. He's a singer like you guys."