part VI

[ tw: sexual assault ]

i didn't know how to inform clinton about what mitchel said, and i really didn't know if i desired to. clinton might get mad at mitchel for behaving so rudely and i didn't want to come in between brothers.

a couple days had passed after the commotion with mitchel, and i for the most part had forgotten about him. i hadn't hung with clinton much as he had remained wrapped up in band schedules and stuff, and plus it's not like we were a legitimate item anyway.

i had recently gotten done pitching a load of my clothes into my washer and retired back to the living room of my apartment, hearing a ding from my phone.

i rotated my phone over and witnessed a text from clinton. "haven't seen you in a bit, want to come out to the club with us tonight??" the text message showed.

i looked at the clock and reasoned i had nothing else to do anyhow. as long as mitchel didn't accompany us, i was certain it would be fun. and i highly doubt mitchel would join us in any event.

he's been going out of his way to hide from me these past couple of weeks and it doesn't seem like him to give up without question. i texted back and approved of the plan, and clinton informed me that i had to come to their house in 2 hours.

i breathed out and padded to my bathroom, reckoning a shower would be enjoyable enough to assist me in unwinding before getting ready. as the water hit the floor of the shower and ran over me, my contemplation got the better of me.

clinton and i had been suggesting at something for a while. we were visibly more than companions, but not dating. whatever that was called, we were it. he never wanted to go out on real dates though.

he always either wanted me to come over or go clubbing. the park and restaurants in the course of the day time didn't appeal to him. i seemed worried that he didn't desire to be pictured in the company of me.

looking at my vulnerable body, my self hatred started to slip around my brain. he didn't think i was horrible at least, but i was not a thing like the models they usually....experimented with so it didn't make sense why he was "with" me in a way anyway.

i comprised that i had to figure out what we had, so maybe tonight would be a good time to approach the subject with him in a gentle demeanor. he was never the angry breed anyway so i wasn't too worried about his response, unless it was what i was hesitant about.

that he, as a matter of fact, was sort of abashed in his like for me so he never confirmed a relationship with me or accepted photos with me or went out on definite dates with me.

i shook my head to get the cynical theory out and stepped out of the shower, not realizing how much time i had squandered. i hastily rushed to get ready, tugging on a half way appropriate enough dress and strappy heels.

by the time i arrived, the whole gang was in the living room. including mitchel. i attempted to ignore his existence to the best of my capability as christian received me with a warm hug.

he had a slinky model type beside him, and how he lead to pick up chicks prior to going to the club was beyond me. i beamed at clinton as i escorted myself forward into the living room and carried on pretending mitchel wasn't standing alongside him.

"hey love." clinton said, folding his arms around me and keeping one arm relaxed around me as he relinquished me from the hug. "i've missed you, band life is stressful. especially when i can't see my favorite girl."

i giggled and maintained small conversation with him and to no avail, mitchel had to act like his habitual bitchy identity. he tugged on his braids and rolled his eyes while he huffed venomous words under his breath at us.

i carried on acting like he was invisible though and we eventually made it to the club. it was crammed and lights flashed everywhere as we made our way to a booth and requested drinks to get us started.

my luck could under no circumstance be good though, because of course i had to be positioned in the middle of clinton and mitchel while christian got handsy with whichever girl of the week he was with.

at first it was dreadful having to sit next to the most exasperating creature on the planet, but after a couple of shots we were all feeling quite good. the dance floor was overcrowded and i dragged clinton onto it, swaying and running my hands over his body.

i guaranteed we were distant from the booth as the chances are mitchel would probably ruin our entertainment. the night was going quite well and our dancing and liquor made me stop thinking about my self consciousness for a stretch.

clinton after a bit got pretty shit faced so mitchel called us an uber (with masses of complaints about it, naturally) as clinton laid his head on my shoulder. he was acting delusional in the most hysterical way and I couldn't deny that tonight was rather enjoyable, even with mitchel ghosting around and acting bratty.

the ride back was uneventful and in a minute i was assisting clinton into bed as he was totally smashed. he persisted in trying to pull at my dress and complained about me not taking it off, but i paid no heed to his protests as i tried to be confident he wasn't gonna die from alcohol poisoning.

drunk clinton wasn't having that however. as i was trying to volunteer him a water bottle, he slung it across the room harshly, making it strike the wall with a booming sound in the silence.

"laralyn you're no fucking fun at all." he barked, slurring his words as he continued to tug and prod at my dress, attempting to grope me. "clinton let go of me." i spoke in a uniform voice, trying not to freak out at his weird temper switch.

"i'll do what i want, thanks though." he laughed in a brooding tone, squeezing my waist in a narrow and rather painful manner. "clinton, i'm fucking serious. let go of me now you dipshit." i remarked, my voice slightly hurried and louder now.

he rolled his eyes and ignored me as he tried to messily kiss me and push me down onto his bed, all while rushing his hands over my body. "clinton fucking stop!" i shrieked, clawing his arms to no avail.

i kept up my crying out as he practically assaulted me, the dark room suddenly being charged with light.

"what in the fuck do you think you're doing to her?" came a fiery yell from the doorway.

my savior was none other than mitchel cave.

__________

this was a hella long chapter omg. well...um so that happened. i would really like if y'all would comment how you're feeling about this chapter and all of that good stuff. vote it up to figure out what happens next :)). much love x