part XXIV

lunch was amazing. i think i had figured out mitchel's preferred type of food though. italian. it was fitting of him and i watched him sip from his drink as we studied our empty plates.

"i'm gonna establish a rule right here. i'm not for gender roles or anything, and i know you can completely provide for yourself, but i do want to be able to pay for your dinner. sorry about it." he said in a mock rigid voice, leaving no room for conversation.

i rolled my eyes. "okay sir." he clenched his jaw at my words. "i thought we agreed on daddy." he muttered lowly. i giggled at his pronounced frustration. "how are you somehow always horny?"

"well, when you have a girlfriend that's fine as fuck and then decides to wear that," he gestured towards my body, "it's not a difficult task." i blushed at his words.

i was wearing a white dress that hung off my shoulders and was skin tight and showed off my curves without making me feel self conscious. ordinarily i would never wear anything like this, but mitchel made me feel self-confident and i had begun  to learn to embrace my curves, and little pudge on my stomach.

"well, don't get too sexually frustrated, cause you have a show in a few hours." i responded, a tiny smirk slipping onto my face. he nodded. "i know, i know." he retorted.

"i'm gonna go the the bathroom, daddy." i teased, just attempting to mock him. i witnessed him shoot me a look as i stood up, sauntering to the bathroom as i felt his eyes burning on my figure the entire way there.

by the time we arrived at the venue, mitchel was shaking with enthusiasm and i was primarily just full. "babyyy, it's our first headlining tour," he said, caressing my hips as i sat on his lap backstage.

i nodded my head. "i knowww, and i'm so proud of you guys. i can't wait to watch you all perform. you're amazing darling." i responded, twisting my head to provide him with a vague kiss.

christian groaned. "get a room please, cause we have a special guest coming and i don't want you guys eye fucking each other when she's here."

mitchel raised his eyebrows and looked at me as if to ask who it was. i shrugged my shoulders, figuring the other guys knew who it was already. clinton sat up though and smiled.

"she? who do we have coming, olivia o'brien?" he perked up, his intrigue obviously peaked. i rolled my eyes at how thirsty he seemed and glanced at the ceiling.

christian gave him a look and was about to respond before the door swung open and she entered. she was petite with brown hair that went a bit past her chin. she had plump lips and olive skin, and i could already feel my self esteem falling from a mile away.

i peered down at my clothes and sighed, wanting to just get a jacket and cover up now. the girl wore a black velvet dress that ended rather high up on her thighs and she was drop dead gorgeous.

"everyone, meet alexa. my girlfriend." christian smiled excitedly and wrapped an arm around her waist. she waved timidly at all of us. "obviously that's mitchel and clinton, and that's laralyn, mitchel's girlfriend." christian said to her.

she nodded. "well hey there, it's nice to meet you all." she seemed really sweet and christian was obviously very happy. i got up off of mitchel's lap and walked to them, mitch trailing behind me.

"it's a pleasure to meet you alexa. you look stunning, by the way." i grinned, and she blushed faintly. i could tell she was very reserved. "oh thank you, but look at you! mitchel is a very lucky man." she responded.

mitchel nodded and enfolded his arms around me from behind, kissing my cheek sweetly. "i would say i'm the luckiest man." he agreed with her. i felt my cheeks hit up and i giggled.