part XXVIII

*laralyn's pov*

the pop of champagne sounded throughout my ears and a grin spread out onto my face. new york was already living exactly up to my presumptions.

"happy three months darling," a familiar australian  accent whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. i had arrived at new york around 2 pm, then we hung out for a bit before they played their show. now we were having a minor little anniversary celebration which was more of an excuse to shamelessly party but it was always fun.

the club was a lot more "boujee" than los angeles clubs. it was less hectic yet nevertheless held a great party ambience and i adored it here. i turned around to face the smiling braided boy that had wrapped his arms around my waist and i grinned.

"been the best three months of my life honey." i whispered back, pressing my mouth onto his. i tasted alcohol and mint on his tongue, a flavor i had grown accustomed to. it filled my mouth and i couldn't get enough of his lips, but knowing we were out in public i pulled back after a few seconds.

mitchel's eyes hungrily passed over the tight dress that grasped my body. he shook his finger in front of my face. "tsk, tsk, tsk...what do you think you're doing wearing that? don't you know i'm the only one that's supposed to see that lovely body of yours?" he groaned under his breath, his body drawing closer to mine.

i flushed at his words before a smirk played onto my face. "oh, i'm sorry dadd-" and then it was interrupted by a goofy christian. "hey guys, what a fucking party, huh??"

mitchel cursed under his breath before facing christian. "how do you show up at the worst possible time?"

christian gasped. "well everyone wants y'all back at the booth. stop having mouth sex and come back."

i snickered at his use of words and nodded. "it's alright mitch, we can go back." he seemed slightly less delighted about this but begrudgingly obliged and trailed me back to the booth.

clinton, a mystery girl, jesse, pat, and some tour crew already was sitting down and christian squeezed in, leaving room for us. mitchel sat at the edge of the booth as i sat between christian and him.

"what do y'all want? we were having a nice little three month celebration before it was so rudely interrupted." he scoffed, eyeing christian with a scornful look.

i slapped his arm playfully. "we can have our own little celebration back at the hotel room darling. don't worry." i whispered. or at least, i thought i whispered.

the girl beside clinton laughed and he groaned. "what the fuck, you guys know i have to sleep sometimes right? when will y'all ever stop being gross?" he complained.

i shook my head, a blush dispersing across my face. "it's not like you can hear us." i muttered underneath my breath. clinton laughed much much louder this time.

"fuck daddy yesss!"  he moaned in a high pitched tone that was intended to mock me. christian busted out laughing. "that is exactly what she sounds like!"

mitchel smiled a goofy grin and nodded slowly. "you guys know exactly who's making her scream like that too." he retaliated smugly.

i gasped and hit his arm again. "mitchel!"

mitchel shrugged his shoulders and shot me a wink. "i'm making sure everyone around knows exactly who owns that ass." he laughed again. the crew members laughed when they registered what we were talking about and i wanted to melt into a puddle on the floor.

i rolled my eyes and glanced down at the floor. i hated all of these boys sometimes. "i'm getting a drink, what about you clint?" christian said, standing up before clinton and whatever chick was with clinton followed him.

which left the random crew members and mitchel and i. they were involved in their own conversation with pat and jesse and i twisted around to face mitchel. "i absolutely can not stand you sometimes."

mitchel shook his head and ran his index finger up my exposed thigh. "think that all you want babygirl, but you know it's not true." i tried to act like his actions weren't bothering me but it was hard considering my body responded to mitchel on another frequency.

goosebumps raised on my skin as he caressed my waist. "you're so dumb mitch." i shakily groaned. mitchel raised an eyebrow. "not what those goosebumps are saying."

i flushed again and swatted his arm away, before snatching his drink and taking a large gulp. it was jim beam and coke and i enjoyed the taste. "you're driving me to drink." i teased as i sat the glass back down on the table.

"love, your alcoholism has nothing to do with me." he shot back, his eyes regarding me with amusement. clinton and christian bumbled back into the space, christian looking a little too tipsy.

clinton rolled his eyes and motioned for us to get up. "the blonde bimbo known as christian is shit faced. time to leave." he muttered and i nodded, standing up and helping christian get up also.

mitchel sighed and clutched christian's arm while practically hauling him out of the club. quickly we were in a uber and i was squeezed up against the boys as the small suv carted us back to the hotel room.

i yawned, fatigue taking over my body. it had been a lengthy day with the extensive plane ride, and then the show and clubbing. i was ready to just crawl into the bed and cuddle with mitchel but something told me mitch had other plans for us.

we slid out of the car after we approached the tall building and mitchel and i made sure christian managed into his room adequately. "i'll make sure he doesn't die or something." clinton reassured us. "go have...your fun."

i breathed out a sigh of relief and mitchel thanked him. dealing with a drunk christian was not something i wanted to do tonight. i slipped off my heels as we got situated back in our room.

as expected, mitchel hovered over my body, urging me back onto the bed.

i saw a gleam in his eye as he pushed my dress up around my waist and i giggled.

he bit his lip and scanned my exposed appearance. "how about we really celebrate?"

_____________

update timeeee. i would love for some comments and always some votes!! thanks for reading babes💘