AUTHOR'S NOTE

ok hi hi i'm so emo abt the ending of this book.

i only really got one question as far as the book goes which makes me kinda happy that everything was clear. the reason i don't give very much distinction on what laralyn looks like besides her curves and larger figure is because i like to think everyone can see themselves a little bit in her and i hope u all can relate to that as i don't want any of my characters to be perfect, much like real people!

anyway, i was asked what age lara was put into a coma and the answer to that is 18. making her 60 at the end of the last chapter because she was in the coma for 2 years!

i worked so intensely on this book, trying to please everyone n be a good writer n at the end of the day this book may not be the best (esp the first few chapters) but i think my progress in writing is very obvious as u read thru it and i'm proud that this can become a living testament to what i'm trying to do as an an author!

i finished out the book with 26k reads and i'm sure the number will rise in time but i'm also proud that people were interested enough to read. i spent 8 months (january 2018 to august 2018) publishing this book n i know it was hard for everyone to stay interested but i salute u if u've managed to do it.

as far as what i have next, i do have a clinton fanfic titled "inked at first sight" with 4 chapters already out which i hope can u hold over for a bit as i will be taking a short break from writing n then diving head first into that fanfic, which i promise will be much much better than this one!

last but not least, i am so so grateful for chase atlantic to be able to inspire me to create n write again and give me this awesome reprieve of sorts to create my own lil story and lil family of readers n friends i have made from this book. i am also so thankful for you reading this, as each individual read means more to me than u can probably fathom!

my messages are ALWAYS open for writing help, etc and also just a cool convo! if u want to get in touch with me outside of wattpad/follow me my socials are
insta: @.chaseatlanticbabe / @ s.ydniesmith
twitter: @ palayeatlantic

u are all such lovely people n i'm happy to finish this book out the way i envisioned it since the beginning.

much love and i'll see u all soon. xoxo, sydnie 🖤