6 months of fbofw ++ should i write a new fanfic

hey so basically the title says it all but i finished this book almost 6 months ago which is crazy wow!! this book made me a much much better writer and people still interact w it and love it as much as i do and that makes me super happy!

anyways,, i haven't written anything in 6 months. and i was wondering if i should write a new fanfic for you all? i have some ideas right now and a fanfic that i had published for a little while that i think has tons and tons of potential. so i was wondering if you guys (the reader) would be down to read another chase fanfic by me! please please lemme know and vote and comment ur honest opinions on this.

i would LOVE to do a sequel to this but i feel like there's not much room for a sequel here. the story basically has all the loose ends wrapped up (thankfully) but if it was requested enough, i could possibly write a sequel explaining how the REAL mitchel and laralyn fell in love after her coma. but it would be a lot and i would prefer to work with new characters (including chase tho obviously) and a new story line.

so please (once again) tell me how u would feel abt a new fanfic being written by me. i don't want to publish anything if no one is interested 🖤 thank you and COMMENT pls!

(btw request me on instagram @ s.ydniesmith i want more friends n follow me on twitter @palayeatlantic
  )