ANSWERS

okay, so the questions are in! thanks for supporting me once again!

mitchel:

Q: xoatlantic asks, "how are you bubs?"

A: "not very good, trying to get over lara but you probably know it's not working out well."

Q: CalumDownMitch asks "forget lara, love me please!!"

A: "i'm trying to forget her haha, so i just might. who are you again?"

jessie:

Q: hellyeahmitty asks, "who hurt you to make you such a grade A bitchhh?"

A: "i don't think i'm a bitch, i think i'm someone who knows how to get what she wants. sorry if you don't like it."

Q: cntrlalt asks, "lmao wtf bitch"

A: "um what?"

Q: xoatlantic asks, "what did lara do to you, you self conceited bitch?"

A: "is it my fault she cheated on mitchel?"

calum:

Q: CalumDownMitch says, "stop being such a fuckboy and go back to your pupper before i take him."

A: "um, i'm not a fuckboy, thank you very much."

alexa:

Q: CalumDownMitch asks, "how you doing momma mansour?"

A: "better. focusing on work and being single, instead of trusting dumb guys. i do miss lara though, she was sweet."

author (me!) :

Q: katieisokay asks, "how are you such a flawless bitch?"

A: "i'm so far from flawless it's funny. but thank you for your support on my book, it means the world!"

Q: xoatlantic says, "pls update."

A: "i'm going to update as soon as this hits one hundred reads! that's normally when i update my chapters, so the faster people read, the faster i update!"

Q: CalumDownMitch asks, "HOW IS YOUR WRITING SO PERFRCT?"

A: "my writing is very far from perfect, i constantly see mistakes and revise and edit, but i appreciate the fact that you think that love!"

so once again, thank you guys for commenting and now i'll go back to regular updates and chapters! thank you sm🌹