Kinky kristen {1}

(Listen to song while reading)

~3rd person POV~

Makaila lead the group into the school as they walked down the hallways. They looked undefeated from every angle. But there was that one invisible kid named Daniel who always eyed the leader of the group. He sighed to himself as he realized he would never be noticed. Daniel watched Makaila's every move as her black converse hit the ground every time she walked making a faint thump come out.

She approached a girl who was formally known as Kinky Kristen to the Delinquents due to the fact she turned into a party girl and always got drunk.

~ Makaila's POV~

"Well if it isn't kinky Kristen" I said looking her up and down in pure disgust. "Well if it isn't the Delinquents" she said stepping close to me but with my height I was taller than her and basically over powering her. "TREY" I snapped my fingers and he came from the back of our jumbled up group and approached me. "Yes Makaila?" He asked politely since I always have my ways. "Hold her down" I said with a evil grin.

He grabbed her arms and held them behind her as she tried to squirm out of his grip but it was no use. The jocks she was talking to tried to attack Trey but The other boys grabbed spray cans and sprayed the other jocks in the eyes so they couldn't try and save her. "Starting rumors isn't nice you know" I said bending down to her height and stood back up to my original height. I spit a wad of spit at her and called her names that nobody would like. Tears started filling her eyes as Trey let go of her and threw her on the ground hitting her head on the wall in the process.

I crouched again at her height and said " would you like to say that I'm a slut to my face?" I smirked evilly as a smile appeared on my lips as she didn't answer. The whole group started laughing really hard as she started crying. "I can't stand to look at her face much longer! SYDNEY!" I said in disgust as Sydney appeared beside me as I gave her a nod telling her to 'do it'.

Sydney crouched down to kinky Kristen's height and socked her once in the jaw which made her black out in a second. She uncrouched and smiled at me as I smirked at her and evilly laughed. "Nice job Austin" I said highfiving her and starting to walk down the hallway. "You guys go wait in the van and I'll be there in 10" I said as they all quickly ran outside the exit door and to the van.

I approached the kid that saved my a** the other night as his locker door was open. I stood behind it as he closed the locker revealing my face. He jumped but after looking into my eyes he suddenly relaxed. "What do you want?" He asked holding his books in his hands facing me. "I owe you one for saving my a** the other day" I said having my signature grin on my lips which made him tense up a bit.

Flashback

~Daniels POV~
I was walking to my moms car since I had my permit she let me just go down the block to the store. On my way I grabbed the keys out of my jacket pocket but something tripped me causing me to drop the keys and the groceries. I looked up to see a panicked Makaila.

"OH UH SORRY" she said nervously helping me up and picking everything up. "Are you ok?" I asked confused but she looked panicked and in a hurry. "can I have a ride?" She said speaking really fast I could barely hear her.

"Uh yeah sure" I said as she took my groceries and threw them in the backseat of my moms car and hopped in the passenger. I quickly grabbed the keys off the ground and ran and sat in the drivers seat closing the door."HURRY!" She said as the cops pulled into the parking lot with their blue and red flashing lights blinding me. Good thing I wear glasses or else I would be even more blind.