Blurry lights ( 7 )

"Where's Makaila" I asked walking into the drug store seeing Sydney and Riley with worried looks on their faces. "She's in the bathroom" Sydney said as Makaila came out holding something behind her back her face paler than I've ever seen it. "What's up with her" I asked and she blankly looked at them all looking a bit sick. "It's positive" she said blankly and I was lost as to what was even going on until mailey whispered in my ear. "Maybe she's pregnant". "HOLY SH*T" I said in awe and Makaila looked like she could scream right now. She put her face in her hands taking in a deep breath. "I'm f*cking done for" she said dragging the skin under her eyes down so it made her eyes look creepy before she stopped taking in another deep breath. She shoved something in her pocket and I figured it was the pregnancy test. "First of all who are they?" Riley asked motioning towards mailey and oak and I cleared my throat. "This is mailey and Oakley" I said "I saved their a**es among with Danny's". I patted Danny's head and he smiled before we all took in all the information that everyone just heard. "Makaila how about we get some fresh air you look sick" Sydney said and we all went out side seeing the boys and Grace playing basketball with each other across the street at this little park.

~Makaila POV~

IM F*CKING PREGNANT! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING TO ME! IM NOT READY TO BE A PARENT! We all got a breath of fresh air by them walking with me over to the basketball court across the street and I sat down on a bench next to the rest of my friends except Alexis who ran up to Rylan giving him a hug. "DONT YOU DARE HUG HIM" grace screeched "YOUR THE CAUSE OF HIM GETTING SHOT I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HIM". They argued back and forth before they started throwing hands blood and all before I broke it up. "CHILL THE F*CK OUT" I yelled both of them going silent and you could just see the steam coming out their ears when they looked between me and each other. They both never cooled down and I groaned watching Danny run up to Daniel hugging his leg Daniel looking down and wondering what the small being was. "BIG BROTHER" Danny said hugging his leg tighter and Daniel was confused. "what is he doing here?" He asked picking Danny up and Danny smiled wide laughing when Daniel tickled him on the neck. "I picked him up along with mailey and Oakley" Alexis said blankly Daniel setting Danny down and shooting her a glare. "Oh I see I'm being replaced" Daniel said in a cold tone Alexis so mad she could barely speak. "No I saved him-" she said and Daniel silenced her. "No it's alright I get the message" he said Alexis storming away mailey and oak trailing behind her grace giving me such a evil look I couldn't stand it.

~Alexis POV~

I stormed away to my car mailey and oak following me and I was just so pissed off I wanted to scream and rip my hair out. EVERYTHING HAS GONE BONKERS! MAKAILA BEING PREGNANT! GRACE GOING CRAZY SO SUDDENLY! DANIEL GETTING MAD AT ME BUT ALL I DID WAS HELP HIM OUT! EVERYONE IS JUST MAKING ME SO UGHHHHH! I slammed my fist against the car I drove here with mailey oak and Danny in. I hate everyone and everything at the moment and it hurt me to just see how everyone suddenly points fingers at me for sh*t I can't control. I hopped into the car putting the keys in the key hole mailey buckling oak in and getting inside herself. We had an awkward drive as no conversation started until I got to this little spot that looked like a nice place to talk. A meadow on a hill overlooking Lake Michigan. We climbed sitting on the top of the hill and mailey looked at my wounds for a bit before starting to rip up her sweatshirt into long pieces. She bandaged my wounds as Oakley sat in my lap and I tickled and played with him while his mom got to work. "Sorry you had to see that" I said kind of upset at myself for starting yet another fight and having to have my friend stop me from getting to overboard with the fight. "It's fine" mailey said "sorry I didn't help stop the fight and you had to have your friend do so". "It's alright" I said "we've been together for so long before we were suddenly separated and that caused problems like this to start". "Can you tell me who is who just so I don't get them mixed up?" Mailey asked and I nodded combing my fingers through Oakley's light brown hair.