Cigarettes and sweet kisses {4}

(I found this song and it fits perfectly😂 so listen to it lmao)

~Daniel POV~

It's been 2 weeks since Makaila had been out in solitary confinement as I waited patiently each day of these 2 weeks. We just finished lunch and had to head back to our cells until bed time. This wasn't a Asylum but a jail that had doctors and surgery rooms But yet it was called a asylum. I sighed to myself as I held the bars on the door in between my hands as I looked around the hall. I heard screaming from a few rooms down which I automatically knew it was from Sydney and Scott's room.

"YOU B****" Sydney screamed as you heard a loud slap. "WHAT THE F*** DUDE?!" Scott yelled as it continued to go on like this the rest of the day until we heard the people over the intercom say it was bed time. We had to stay in the same cell room and not leave unless told. We couldn't even change or shower without a officer waiting outside the room. It sucked completely and it was even worse since Makaila hasn't come back.

I laid on my bed on the bottom bunk tracing circles on the wall that the bunk bed rested beside. Suddenly my cell door was thrown open with a person being pushed to the ground inside my room with the door slamming behind. I instantly got off the bed to look to see who the person was. After a while of looking at the girl on the floor struggling to stand up because her wrists were tied to together with ropes was Makaila.

I helped her up as she looked like she just came out of hell. Her eyes had huge bags underneath them, her lips were cracked and bleeding, her hair was super poofy with knots everywhere, she got skinnier, she was wearing a hospital gown ,and her skin was dirty. "What the hell happened to you?" I asked as she just stood there. "I've been stuck in that...that place...no food no water and I had to stay in the same f***ing position for 2 weeks straight!" She said rolling her eyes.

I looked at the ropes as she noticed my eyes and frowned "you can't take them off". "What why not?!" I yelled back confused about this whole situation. "They told me I have to stay like this for a while until I 'learn my lesson'" as she said this she laughed a laugh of frustration "I swear to god I hate this f***ing place!". "I do too" I sighed "at least you can see it".

~the next day at the start of dinner~

Makaila still had to have ropes tied around her wrists for everyone's safety which was bull s*** to me but it's their rules here. This morning I had to brush her hair, fix her uniform, tie her shoes, and make sure she went to bed because she couldn't do most of her bodily functions after being stuck in that room for 2 weeks.

In the asylum there was no breakfast. There was only Lunch and dinner and 'recess' so you could go outside as long as you've been good for the week. I made sure she was fine before we heard the bell go off signaling dinner was starting. Our cell door unlocked as we walked out. She looked like a actual maniac the way she looked especially having her wrists tied together behind her back. I had to get her food as we walked over to our table and sat down.

As we were walking everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Makaila as she walked by. We got ourselves comfortable as everyone at the table had wide eyes noticing Makaila's presence. "Oh look! She's back" Nathan said sarcastically as he did jazz hands. "I SWEAR TO F***ING GOD I WILL KILL YOU JUST LIKE I DID EVERYONE AT THAT PARTY" Makaila screamed standing up and leaning over the table but couldn't do any damage without using her hands. I pushed down on her shoulders making her sit back down.

When she screamed the whole lunchroom got quiet as all eyes were on us. 2 security guards walked over to our table 1 stood behind Sydney who sat directly across from Makaila and one behind her. "Do we have a problem miss Hines?" One of them said crossing their arms as Makaila had just rolled her eyes at them. "I SAID DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM" the security guard said leaning across the table this time in Makaila's face.