I hate parties {7}

(The music goes with this so why not listen to it while reading😂)

*1 year later* (counting the few months Makaila and Daniel haven't seen each other makes that 2 years)

MAKAILA

DANIEL

DISCLAIMER: When we get farther into the story and we go back to the rest of the Delinquents I will post pictures of them when the time comes🤞🏻

___________________________________

(Just remember this is a year later)

~Makaila's POV~

To be honest I felt at home in this place. It was a place for crazy people like me. When Daniel was around I held in all of my anger and killed a lot less people but now I snapped. I was a loner and never spoke unless I said my last words before cutting someone's throat open.

Living in a cold cement walled room fit me perfectly. I didn't need Daniel.....at least I thought that. The other Delinquents visited me sometimes but my parents never did and they never will. I cut my hair short because I was afraid of my old self. Daniel touched the end of my hair so I cut it off. The more I thought about him the more I couldn't take it in this tough place so I chose to forget about him but that was hard.

My hair was at shoulder length now and I looked a lot more mature which is what I hated so much about myself. I killed a lot of people in this place only because they talked to me which was cruel but I didn't care. At this point I'm lucky I'm not dead. If I was dead I'm sure I would go to hell quicker than a person runs to their fridge when they are hungry.

Right now I'm sitting at my old table in the cafeteria eating lunch silently while everyone just laughs and points at me. I love how they laugh now but I know later tonight they won't once I kill them. I just rolled my eyes and threw away all the food I didn't care to finish. I sat back down at the empty table tapping my fingers on the table to my own beat until someone approached my table making my eyes look up at them.

"I've seen you going to solitary confinement" the small boy said as I just blinked a few times completely confused "That's some pretty sh**". "F*** off" was all I managed to say as the boy backed off and walked away as I just sat there. I raked my fingers through my short hair sighing as loud as I could. People say the first murder is the hardest but the rest become easier. And that was true.