Who would name there school Hogwarts?

Percy pov
     When I got there, I saw Nico already talking to Chiron.

     "Hey Chiron, you called?" I asked. Chiron gave me a sad smile.

     "I'm afraid I don't have good news, Percy."

     "Nonono, please don't let it be quest. Please don't let it be a quest." I muttered mostly to myself. Chiron sighed

     "I'm sorry Percy, but I'm afraid it is a quest. Requested by lady Hecate herself" I felt anger boiling inside of me.

     "I DONT CARE WHAT SHE WANTS!" I yelled "I AM NOT GOING ON ANY STUPID QUEST. UNDERSTAND? I AM NOT GOING!! Choose someone else, I'm leaving" I started walking out the door, but Chiron trotted over in centuar form and blocked the doorway.

     "Please, just listen to me, it won't be hard. Just give me a minute to explain." Chiron pleaded. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. Out of the corner of my eye, I could also see Thalia and Nico fuming with anger and glaring at him.

     "Children, please calm down," Chiron said in a soft voice. I stopped my yelling and calmed myself, but not enough to stop my glaring.

     "Fine" I snapped "What's this about?" Chiron took a deep breath.

     "Long ago, Hecate blessed four mortals with magic. These people called themselves wizards and opened up a school for any others like themselves. The school had four houses, each representing one of the four wizards. There is the Slytherin house that was named after Salazar Slytherin, they are known for being cunning and they take great pride in being purebloods.

     Purebloods are wizards with parents that have magical blood. Half Bloods have one mortal parent( or muggle as they call them) and one magical parent. A muggleborn has both parents non-magical.

     Ravenclaw, founded by Rowena Ravenclaw, was known for its great love for knowledge.

     Helga Hufflepuff was known for kindness while Godric Griffindor was known for bravery."

     Chiron took a deep breath and continued." Your quest-"

     "If we accept it" Thalia interrupted.

     "Your quest," Chiron continued, "is to protect a boy named Harry Potter. He is known, in the wizarding world, as ' The Boy Who Lived' because when he was an infant, he survived the killing curse. He is now fourteen and is attending the school named Hogwarts." We laughed a little at the stupid sounding name. I mean, seriously, who names their school Hogwarts?

     "It sounds like a pig with moles." I said between giggles.

     "So," Chiron went on, "your mission is to protect this boy from an evil wizard named Voldemort. Really, it's not too hard. Children, if you don't accept, Harry might be killed. Voldemort is rising and no wizards are aware of this. Please accept."

     He looked at me with pleading eyes. My fatal flaw was kicking in. I couldn't let anyone die just because I didn't want to help. So I agreed. Chiron looked at me with a relieved smile.

     "Ok, so Nico will be shadow-traveling you children to Scotland, where the school is located. Hecate will have your face morphed into your fourteen year old face and body. Lady Hecate also made you special wands that are in your cabins at this moment. You will also find your robes, books, and supplies for the school year. Tomorrow morning you will be leaving."

     I nodded and ran to Annebeth to fill her on on what had been happening.

     "So, you're leaving tomorrow?" She looked sadly at my face. I didn't want to be separated either.

     "Yea, maybe I could ask Chiron if you could visit sometime." Annebeth sighed,

      "I hope he will. Come on, we gotta pack your clothes. You are leaving tomorrow!"

     The next morning, I was happy that I wasn't awoken with a cold bucket of water. I really nice change from the usual.

     After a quick shower and changing, I ran to the big house. I almost felt excited! When I got there, Chiron also said we weren't allowed to reveal ourselves unless it was completely necessary. I grabbed onto Nico's shoulder and felt the familiar feeling you get when you shadow-travel. I didn't feel too great and when we arrived, I resisted the urge to throw up. I opened my eyes and found my self at this train station with the number 9 3/4.

Sorry the ending was a bit abrupt. Please comment! I need to know how I am doing and what you guys think!Bye!
- AlwaysBooks7