Unexpected

Hermione Pov.

     I just finished breakfast and was walking down the hallway to the next class, when the demigods came in mind. When Thalia had first told me they were demigods, I doubted her. But when I pieced up all the strange things about them, demigods did seem like the right solution. I had even seen them fight with elements and real weapons; it was fascinating to watch.

     Of all the demigods, I liked Thalia the best. Not that I didn't like her cousins, but Thalia was fun, and knew when the situation was to be serious or not. On the other hand, Percy was always joking and carefree. Not just that, but he had an aura of confidence. Nico was the opposite of his cousins. Sometimes I find it hard to believe they were even related. He was dark and mysterious and didn't speak much. But when he did, it was usually sarcasm.

     The thoughts about the demigods swirled in my head, when the second task replayed in my mind. No one was surprised when Percy got a full score. Well, no one meaning only us six, the Americans with Harry, Ron and I. The audience was shocked. He had stayed underwater for what felt like only 10 minutes.

     As for Harry, I was very happy to know that he had tied with Krum for second place. It was pretty brave of him to also bring up the little girl, Fleur's sister. Even though he had gone five minutes overtime, I was relieved when the judges awarded him extra points for that. I really felt proud of Harry.

     I was walking alone because the rest were still in the Great Hall watching Percy and Ron have a good eating contest. I found that disgusting. I was so engrossed in my thinking that I didn't notice when a person came behind me a muttered "Stupify." Immediatly my eyelids drooped and I collapsed. 

Hey guys, I know this is really, really short. But guess what? I just had this awesome idea of a small plot twist. What's happened to Hermione? I don't think you'll ever guess.
-AlwaysBoooks7