Secrets Revealed

Harry pov.

     When I was about to tell Percy that we should go back to meet up with the others, I heard voices. We walked towards the door where they were coming from to listen better.

     "Here is the stone. It is named Zaragoza and can make anyone very rich and powerful," said a girl's voice. When I peeked through the crack between the doors, I saw a pretty girl about my age, dressed in a muggles' cheerleading outfit. She was holding  a beautiful dark green stone to a boy with his back turned to me. When the girl had spoken, I heard Percy beside me gasp. I turned around to see him glaring at the door in front of him. The poor innocent door. I felt bad for it. Percy glare was truly scary.

     "Thank you," said the boy taking the stone from the girl. When I heard his voice, it was my turn to gasp. It was Draco Malfoy's voice. I clenched my fists in anger, my nails digging into my skin. I knew Draco was mean, but never evil enough to actually kidnap Hermione. Speaking of Hermione, I tried looking through the gaps between the doors, but they were too narrow to let me see much of their surroundings. I could only now hope that Hermione was in there. Draco continued speaking.

     "You know, you never told me your name. Maybe we could meet up some time and hang out." I rolled my eyes. Great, now Draco's asking the girl on a date. Judging by the look on Percy's face, he seemed to be thinking the same thing.

     "Kelli," she responded. "My name is Kelli. I loved meeting you Draco, but now I must go and bring her to my Master. But firstly, I would like to thank you. My master will be pleased.  Here is the stone, you know what you can do with it." She said now actually giving him the stone.

     Draco nodded. "Where will you be taking the girl?"

     "Aaah, yes. My master has not permitted me to speak of this to anyone, but, since I have taken great liking to you, I will tell you that she is to be taken to Romania. I cannot tell you anything else about the location. My master hopes to use the girl as bait to revenge on that sea scum, Jackson. A well thought out plan actually. I suggested it." She said with pride. When we heard this, Percy seemed ready to jump up and pulverize that girl. But before we could do anything, we heard some movement coming from inside the room and someone saying, "Stupify!"

     I immediately recognized the voice as Hermione's. When Draco dropped to the ground, Percy and I burst through the doors. While I went to Hermione to check if she was ok, Percy ran to Kelli, and took out Riptide, his pen/sword. Before she could even react, he sliced her in half and in her place was a pile of gold dust.

     Hermione was just standing with an open mouth, probably still shocked from finding out that Draco and some girl named Kelli actually kidnapped her. Speaking of her, how did she just explode into gold dust? I turned to Percy for explanation.

     "What just happened? How did the girl explode into gold dust? Why-"

     "Wait, calm down. I don't understand everything either. Lets just calm down and think this through a bit." Interrupted Percy. I took a deep breath to calm myself while he asked Hermione if she was ok.

     "So firstly," started Percy, "Hermione, you tell us your part of the story."

     "Sure. So I was walking to DADA when I just heard someone say "Stupify" and I woke up here. I also heard Draco and that other girl talk for a while. I started eavesdropping when that girl gave Draco the stone. Who is she anyway?" She asked looking to Percy for an answer.

     "She's an old friend of mine. I really wish she would just stay dead." He groaned.

     "What about the stone? What is that?" I asked jutting my chin to its position in Draco's partially closed hand. (Btw guys, everything about the stone is completely made up by me including the name.)

     "It's this stone the comes from the banks of the river Styx. Any demigod who comes to possess it, becomes very powerful and rich. The problem is that Draco isn't a demigod so it wouldn't work on him. I think the whole plan was for Anteaus(I really hate that guy) to send Kelli to bring Hermione so I could come over and get her. They didn't take Annabeth because they knew that she is a demigod and knows all the monsters and how to take care of herself. And Kelli paid Draco the stone so it would be easier for herself to get Hermione!"

     "Oooh. Yeah, that makes sense." I said "we should get the rest and tell them what happened."

     "What about him?" Hermione asked about Draco with contempt in her voice.

     Percy tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Hmmm... Shouldn't we just leave him here and forget about everything he did? You know, he might change. I think he needs a second chance." He suggested. Hermione really seemed to disagree, but we ended up leaving him there in the classroom while we went back to look for the other demigods and Ron.  

Yay! Another chapter completed! Next chapter will be about the third task.

     And just to let you guys know, I don't think I will be able to update this upcoming week. Really sorry about that.😬

     I hope you guys liked this chapter, and before you leave, I'd like to say HAPPY EASTER!!!😄🐣 and don't forget the true meaning of this celebration.

-AlwaysBoooks7