Demigods Share Stories

Nico pov.

~~~~time skip to the next night in common room~~~~
     Thalia and I sneaked out of the Slytherin dorms and sprinted towards the Griffindor common room. We met Percy, Harry, and Ron, who were sitting next to the fireplace. Percy turned around to greet us.

     "Hey guys, we were just talking about having little meetings somewhere more safe. You know? Anyone could just come out of their rooms and find us here." I nodded.
     "You're right. Ok, so Harry, Ron, do you guys know any place we could meet in secret?" They exchanged glances and shrugged.
     "There are lots of empty classrooms that have never been used." Ron suggested. Thalia shook her head.
     "We should separate into two groups and go look for a place. Harry and Ron should be the leader of the teams because they know this school better." Percy raised his hand mockingly like he was in class.
     "Teacher Grace?"
     "Yes, student Percy?" She responded, keeping up the act.
     "Do we tell Hermione about this?" Thalia turned to face Harry and Ron.
     "Is she trustworthy?" She asked. They both nodded vigorously.
     "Yeah. We would have told her about you guys, but it's not our secret." Thalia started towards the girl's dormitories.
     "You and you," she said pointing to Harry and I, "are together. And you and you, are a team." We nodded and walked out in different directions.

     Awkward silence hung between Harry and I as we walked down the empty hallways. I'm not much of a talkie talkie person but Harry didn't seem to notice and tried to start small conversation.
     "Its pretty cool how all of you cousins are the same age." I looked at him strangely. How did he come up with that idea? Of course we're not the same age!
     "How would you know?" Harry looked at me like I was a mathematician who didn't know what was 1+1, which to say in simpler words, shocked and confused. Then I remembered how Hecate altered our appearances. Well... Except mine because I was already 14.
     "Oh. Yeah, about that, Hecate, the goddess of magic made us look like fourteen year olds, but in truth Percy and Thalia are older. I'm fourteen though, so I didn't have to change." Harry's eyes were wide.
     "So how old are they really?" He asked.
     "I'll leave that for them to answer. Come on, think about a place where we could have our meetings." Harry walked back and forth three times when a door appeared on the wall to our left. 
     "WOAH." Harry gasped, "I've heard of this room! Hermione told me about it. Its called the room of requirment and it only appears when you need it." I walked over to the big doors and touched the wood. It felt very real. I opened the door and inside I saw the best meeting place I could only dream of.

     There were big cushions to sit on,  and greek mythology books filled the book cases. A fire was roaring in a corner. The room was generally dark. This was so my type. I loved it. Harry was also looking around, taking in the perfectness of the room.
     "Ok. This is perfect. We should get the others. No one will find us here." Harry nodded and walked out with me behind his heels.

     On our way, we bumped into Thalia and Hermione, who said they met Ron and Percy.
     "They were making so much noise,"  Thalia explained, " they could've awoken the dead. I really regret putting them together now." A smile creeped on my face.
     "You regret?" I asked. Thalia turned red.
     "NO! I don't regret anything!"
     "Yeah, but you just said-"
     "No, I was just kidding. I don't regret anything." Thalia stomped her foot as she were a two year old that was stopped from eating candy. Then I remembered we were supposed to be quiet.
     "Geez, Thals. Don't be so loud. You're getting worse than Percy." That got Thalia angry.
     "No I'm not! I'm nothing like Percy."
Harry and Hermione were looking at us like they were watching some football match.
     "Who doesn't want to be like me?" A voice came from behind. I turned around to see no other than Percy. Ron who was next to him, was smiling as if he had just heard another of Percy's stupid jokes.
     "It doesn't matter" interrupted Thalia, "Now that we're together, did anyone find a good place?"
     "We found this room. And Hermione, it was the Room of Requirement!" Harry exclaimed.
     "What's the Room of Requirement, and how come I've never heard of it?" Ron whined.
     "Oh seriously Ron, haven't you read 'Hogwarts a History' yet? How many times do I have to-"
     "Whatever, yeah I get it. Where is this ' Room of Requirement'?" He asked, turning towards Harry and I.
     "I'll lead the way, I think its somewhere on the seventh floor." Harry said while starting to climb the stairs.
     "We seriously have to climb stairs?" Percy complained "why can't these people get with the times? Is it that hard to put an elevator?"
     "I have no idea what an elevator is, but it does sound better than stairs." Agreed Ron.
     "Just come on!" Thalia yelled over her shoulder as she trudged up the stairs. Percy and Ron just groaned followed her. I was in the lead with Harry.