Day one at Hogwarts

Thalia's pov

The moment we walked into the Slytherin common room, I immediately fell in love with it. Its walls were made of stone which made the room have a cooler temperature, but a big fire was roaring on the left side which made it not seem too cold I guess. I slept in this huge canopy bed that had drapery that looked like they weighed 50 pounds hung around it for privacy. My roommates introduced themselves but I didn't remember any of their names except a girl named Pansy. The only reason I remembered it was because firstly, it reminded me of my panties and because she literally like Drew Tanaka's twin.

The next morning, thanks to my spending time with hunters, I woke up early at five and sat and watched the fire in the common room, until I had to wake up Nico. I knew that no one else could. I walked up the stairs to the boys room, finding them all bending over Nico's sleeping form, trying to wake him up.

"Step aside, male scums." I said with a disdainful voice, putting extra contempt on the last word. I walked up to Nico and lightly tapped him on the shoulder, sending electricity through it. He immediately jerked up in surprise, eyes wide.

"What the Hades, Thals!"
Said Nico in a much higher pitch than usual.

"How did you ever manage to do that?" Gaped the boys, except Nico who was glaring at me. I smirked.

"He knows how to wake up when I want him to."

In Great Hall, we were having breakfast when these random owls just started flying INSIDE THE FREAKIN CASTLE, and dropping pieces of paper everywhere.

"What the hades is going on?" I asked Nico. He shrugged. The girl sitting next to me said that that was how wizards deliver letters. And I was just like, "Oh my gods, these people are just so behind in times." The girl looked at me a rude glare, but then shrugged it off and opened her letter.

When I finished eating, I checked my time tables and saw that we had all but one of our classes with Gryffindor. The other subject was Care of Magical Creatures with the Ravenclaws. While I was looking at my timetables, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Malfoy jerk staring flirtatiously at me. I glared back, giving him the middle finger and he whimpered and looked away.

At our first class, potions, I had to sit between Nico and Percy to make sure they wouldn't fight.

"Today we will be making the Armortentia potion. Can anyone tell me what that is?" After Hermione had been holding up her hand for like five whole minutes( which I thought was really unfair) Snape finally decided to stop ignoring her and said, "Yes miss Granger?"

"It is a love potion but it does not exactly make love, it gives the drinker a powerful obsession and infatuation with the giver of the potion. It is-"

"Correct miss Granger. Now on with the lesson." I was so angry I barely noticed when I knocked over my chair. When I saw out of the corner of my eye everyone staring at me in shock, my vision cleared and I gasped at what I saw. My desk which I was touching with my fingers, was charred black with smoke rising from it. Percy and Nico were shocked. Literally. Electricity had been coming off my body and they were electrified in their chairs, eyes wide open. When I looked around me, I noticed the room smelling like ozone. Thunder boomed overhead.

"Oops" I whispered. But the room was so quiet, I was sure everybody heard it.

"What have you done?" Asked Snape, which actually sounded more like a statement than a question. He knew about my heritage so I knew he wouldn't dig in too much to know what happened, but Dumbledore did tell me The Golden Trio could be very nosy.

"Ummm...uhhhh...." I took out my wand. "Scourgify" and everything went back to normal except for Percy and Nico still electrified. "Renovate" They looked around with confused looks at first but then realized what happened judging by everyone's faces. Then I thought of doing the mist trick so I concentrated as hard as I could, and snapped my fingers. "You forgot everything. Nothing out of order happened. Proffesor Snape, you may continue with the lesson." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "Dammit, Percy why isn't it work?" I asked frantically in a whisper.