Conclusion

Thalia Pov.

     The end of the school year was nearing and exams were starting to stress out everybody. Everybody except for Nico, Percy, and I. But that didn't mean that we didn't study. Hermione had pushed me to my utmost mental limit. I felt like my brain was a water balloon that held too much water and was about to explode.

     "Hermione, can't I just have a small peek at your homework, pleeaasse?" I begged. "I swear, my brain's not functioning anymore. Its like not working." (Can anyone relate?) 

     Hermione refused to let me copy her homework, but did sit down next to me and helped.

     "Thanks. Its so hard to tell the difference between all these potions. The exam will be next Monday right? Today is Friday so I have to get ready today because I'm not studying on the weekend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Exam week really sucked and I pretty much failed everything(not that I cared.) Actually, maybe not everything. Surprisingly, I did pretty well in DADA, as did my cousins.

     Thankfully, that week passed quickly and before I knew it, we found ourselves on the Hogwarts train heading back to King's Cross station, where Nico would shadow travel us home.

     My cousins and I sat on the bench across from the golden trio, having an awkward silence.

     "Soooo..." Percy started, trying to fill in the empty silence. "How come we have so much to say when we don't have the time to talk, and when we have loads of time on our hands our mind goes blank?" We all burst in laughter realizing how true that was.

     "Hey guys," started Harry," I just wanted to say... Um, thanks for being such great friends and for helping me out back there." He said blushing.

     "Yeah, no problem. That's what friends are for." That's when the trolley lady came and we bought most of the candy in it.

     This was when I started to zone out and think about the school year. Thinking about the Yule Ball, that probably was one of the worst days at Hogwarts. But I loved watching the champions do their tasks. Playing the prank on Draco was really fun and the food was awesome. I felt like I'd actually kind of miss Hogwarts. 

      And even more, the golden trio. Ron was so much like Percy and I felt like they had gotten pretty close in the past school year. Hermione reminded me of Annabeth, being the great book lover she was. Harry, well, he wasn't like anybody I knew really. He looked like Percy and was very loyal like him, but, he wasn't as sassy and sarcastic. He sometimes appeared to be in deep thought and gave the aura of a leader. That part of him reminded me of my brother.

     "Hey, wanna here a song?" Percy asked us, interrupting me from my thoughts.

     "Oh no. Please don't! You're worse the Apollo." Said Nico. The sun outside burned brighter and more orange.

     "Hey, watch your mouth Neeks, I don't feel like burning up today." Then Percy opened his mouth to start singing.

     "We're off to leave the wizards,
     The wonderful wizards of hogs.
     I know that's not the school name,
     But I can't think of anything else."
Percy sang under his breath.

     "Of course you can't, but watch me" said Hermione. She cleared her throat.

     "You're off to leave the wizards,
     What wonderful people they are.
     We worked so hard together,
     But this is where we must part."

     "Wow, that was cheerful." Commented Ron as the train started slowing down, nearing to platform 9 and 3/4. When it came to a complete stop, we gathered our trunks and stepped onto the platform and turned around to face each other. It was time for our goodbyes.

     "It was nice knowing you this year." Hermione started formally holding out her hand for a handshake. We stared at each other for a moment but then stepped forward and hugged each other. A streaked from the corner of her eye down her cheek. Then she went to hug both Percy and Nico. I walked over to Harry and Ron and hugged them both. I knew that as I hunter, I wouldn't be doing that but both Ron and Harry had earned my respect as Percy and Nico did.

     I hugged Hermione a second time and without even realizing it, I hugged Nico. When I did notice him, I scowled.

     "Ewww... Why am I hugging you?" And I quickly stepped away from him.

     When we finished saying our goodbyes, Nico grabbed Percy's and my shoulder, and shadow traveled us far far away from the friends we would probably never see again.

*crying* I can't believe its actually the end of the story! I never thought I'd write one, let alone finish one. I want to thank you all so much for the reads, comments, and votes. I have 3.4k reads!!! I never thought I'd have this many!

     I'd like to dedicate this paragraph to all those who died at The Battle of Hogwarts. Fred, Remus, Tonks, Colin Creevy, Lavender Brown, and many more witches and wizards. May 2, 1998.

You know what's also really sad? My birthday is on May 2, so I just spend it mourning for everyone that died.

Anyway, now I will be editing the book because as I was rereading it, I saw so many mistakes that I'm just dying to correct. It literally makes me cringe every time i write something that sounds bad. This is prolly gonna be my favorite part.

-AlwaysBoooks7