Demigods Share More Stories

Hermione POV

It had been a week after the first task, and I was studying in the library. Earlier, I was trying to convince Ron and Harry to start their homework too, but they completely ignored me.
"Boys." I muttered. The demigods seem to 'forget' to study a lot and either they are too lazy or they just don't care. I think it was the second option. Then I turn my thoughts back to work. Concentrate, Hermione I scolded myself.

Q 1. In which year was the Goblin Rebellion and how long did it last? (Give a detailed answer)

Easy. I was about to answer when the demigods, Harry, and Ron burst into the library, making everyone including me glare for the disruption. They all run up to me and I start scolding them.

"What do you think your doing, bursting in here as if your being chased by death eaters?" I whispered furiously. "People are studying here and studying is very important! Can't you learn to respect other peoples' studying time?" I felt pleased with myself when I saw them swallowing with guilt.

"Sorry," Ron mumbled but then brightened up after a moment. "Hey, Percy wanted us to go to the lake with him so he could tell us more stories!"

I snapped my book shut." Ok. I'm coming." I had to admit their adventures were quite interesting.

When we arrived next to the lake, Percy motioned for us to follow him and jumped into the lake. Wait, what?
"OH MY GOSH! GUYS, PERCY FELL IN THE LAKE!!!!" I screamed.

What did he just do? He's going to kill himself! Does he not think of all the creatures that could be in there!? Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Thalia and Nico were laughing their heads off while Harry and Ron just looked confused.

When I heard a splash coming from the water, a turned to look and felt very relieved to see Percy in one piece. I ran over and slapped him hard on his cheek. My palm felt like it was on fire but I ignored it. He looked confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. He didn't seem to be affected by my slap. Maybe he has a girlfriend that does that to him a lot.

"What did you think you were doing, running in the lake like that!? There are dangerous water creatures there!" Percy snorted.

"Bob, dangerous? He's a harmless little fellow."

"Bob?" Asked Ron, "who's Bob?"

"Bob is that octopus down there. You know him?"

"Know him!? Of course I don't know him. I only know of him existing. Who told you his name was Bob?"

"He did."

"Haha, really. You know, sea animals don't talk. As a matter of fact, no animals can talk."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "The perks of being a son of Posideon." That's when I noticed he was perfectly dry. Harry and Ron just seemed to realize that also.

"Can you breathe underwater too?" Asked Harry.

"Duh," responded Percy rolling his eyes " didn't I already mention I was a son of Posideon?" He asked turning to Thalia and Nico. They snickered in response. "Yeah, so I can breathe underwater, control it, make a hurricane-" "Shut up, Kelp Head, they get it, you're powerful. Now keep your mouth shut or I'll make fried fish of you."

"Fine." Percy grumbled. "Come on guys." He started walking in the water.

"Wait, where are we going? We can't breathe underwater." I said. Percy winked. "I got that covered. Do you trust me?" I nodded hesitantly. "Then jump." He dived in and I took a deep breath and slowly lowered myself into the water. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see the others doing the same. Nico and Thalia seemed to especially hate the water, but didn't seem to be doubting Percy.