Stuff Happen

Hermione Pov.

When I came to my senses, I heard voices so I kept my eyes closed, wanting to hear what they were saying.

"-you. My master will be pleased. Here is the stone, you know what you can do with it." Said someone with a high girlish voice; like a normal girl my age. It didn't really match with what she was saying.

I heard some shuffling, and then the speaking started again. But this time, the voice was different. "Where will you be bringing the girl?" He asked. It was definitely a male's voice, a boy also my age that sounded unusually familiar. Was it someone from Hogwarts? I wracked my brain to remember where I heard it before.

"Aaah, yes. My master has not permitted me to reveal this to anyone, but, since I have taken great liking to you, I will tell you that she is to be taken to Romania. I cannot tell you anything else about the location. My master hopes to use the girl as bait to revenge on that sea scum, Jackson. A well thought out plan actually. I suggested it." She said, her voice dripping with pride.

I couldn't stop myself. I jumped up, took out my wand from the folds of my robes, and yelled "Stupify!" At the person nearest to me. When I looked down to see who it was, I gasped.

It was Draco Malfoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thalia Pov.

"Come on Percy, you can win!" I shouted with few other wizards. Percy and Ron were having a food eating competition. I was sure Percy would win. Ron was already slowing down, looking like he was about to burst. Meanwhile, Percy was still eating happily. Other wizards were looking at him like 'how the heck can he eat so much.'

About 10 minutes ago Hermione left, not wanting to be late for her next class and finding the food eating competition disgusting. Sometimes she reminds me so much of Annabeth.

"I'm done!" Moaned Ron clutching his stomach. Suddenly, his hand flew to cover his mouth and he jumped up to run to the bathroom. Harry went with him while the rest of us stood back laughing.

Percy looked longingly at the plate of chocolate crossiants. "Thalia, should I have another one?"(summary of my life.) I rolled my eyes.
"Stop eating or you'll get fat and make Annabeth want to run away from you." Percy's eyes widened and slapped his own hand away from the plate of food. We all laughed at him.

When we finished, we walked towards our next class. DADA with Moody. His name really suited him.

"Today we will be learning about the three unforgivable curses. Can anyone name one?" He asked with his low and scratchy voice. It was so annoying. I expected Hermione to raise her hand and answer, but I felt confused when no one said anything. I saw that the whole class seemed to notice this also. Harry and Ron, who looked especially worried, turned in their seats, scanning the room.

When the class was over, we met up in an empty corridor to discuss.
"Soooo..." I started, "Who saw her last and where and when?" They all looked thoughtful for a moment until Harry said, "Percy and Ron were having the eating contest when she left. She didn't want to be late for class and she found the contest disgusting."

I nodded. "Right. So, where could she have gone? Harry, Ron, has she ever skipped class before?" They shook their heads. "Never. She'd rather not eat the whole day rather than skip a lesson for no reason." They said with conviction. Then Percy, who seemed deep in thought earlier, spoke up.

"If it's so unlikely for her to ditch school like that, maybe she was taken?" He suggested. Ron pursed his lips. "Who would do that? I mean, Hermione doesn't have any enemies. If this was Harry, yes, that would sound much more likely. But Hermione..." His voice trailed. "Let's just look around the school, maybe we can find some clues. Harry and Percy, you guys search the east side of Hogwarts while the rest look through the west side. Look through every single classroom and every small place. You never know what we could find." Everyone nodded in agreement and we all parted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy pov. (Sorry for all the pov changes in this chapter.)

Harry and I walked down the quiet empty hallways, our footsteps echoing with each step. In a way, I found it creepy. Like the villain in a movie walking through his empty mansion or something. Wait, what was that movie called? The one with the bad guy that always-Shut up ADHD! Ugh, you're so annoying. Great, now I'm talking to my disorder. What's wrong with me right now? I should be worrying my head off about Hermione and instead I'm thinking about the most random things possible. I shook my head, trying to clear it of my thoughts.

We searched thoroughly through each classroom but found nothing. When I was about to suggest to go back and meet with the others, I people speaking in low voices. When I heard a familiar girl's voice, I forced myself to stifle a gasp.

It was Kelli.

Hey guys, sorry for being late. Its Spring break so my mom is making me do Spring cleaning. And our house isn't too small so I have a lot of cleaning this week.

But I have a pretty good idea of what to write in the next chapter. Since I'm so excited to write the next chapter, I might write it early.

Btw, I hope you liked that chapter and weren't expecting Draco and Kelly to be involved in this. Bye!

-AlwaysBoooks7