Why Does Percy Have Scissors

Holly POV

•Two days later•

When I woke up again, I was feeling a lot better, but I have no idea how long I was out for. I sat up without pain, and decided that I was better. I got up and left the infirmary.

I realized that it was about five in the morning. I walked into the Hermes cabin and stole some toilet paper. Then I wrapped Percy up like a mummy and took a picture for blackmail.

Of course, I have amazing luck, because he woke up. "HOLLY!!!" I was already halfway across camp.

I slammed straight into Chiron. Oops.

"Sorry," I said nervously. Thankfully, he seemed more amused than angry.

"I watched you take toilet paper from the Hermes cabin. Your brother looks very...cozy." I laughed nervously and heard Percy yell at me again.

"You know almost all of camp is awake now, right?" I groaned inwardly as Travis Stoll walked over. He's basically the biggest prankster here, but he's worse with his brother Connor, who's a close second.

"Of course I do," I said in exasperation. "Do you need something else?"

"Not at the moment, but be prepared for an epic prank." Connor said. Just my luck, I thought.

Travis punched him. "Why'd you tell her that?!"

Connor shrugged. "We'll be watching you," he said mysteriously to me, then walked off.

"You're weird," I muttered to Travis as I walked back to my cabin. He grinned.

How he managed to do this in such a short amount of time, I have no idea. I walked in, looking around at the doorframe. When nothing happened, I walked in and tripped over a stupid trip wire. I then went up in a giant net crushed at the top of the Poseidon cabin. I was honestly more scared than angry, because I couldn't really talk. I mean, my mouth was pressed up against a wall.

So I did the most natural thing, which was painful but effective. I used my strength to pull myself against the wall and slammed back into it, making a very loud noise. Percy looked up. He untangled himself and yelped.

"Holly! How did you get up there?" He cried.

I shrugged as much as I could, then struggled around.

He watched me for a few minutes, then took the hint. "Oh!" After about fifteen more minutes I safely crashed onto my bed.

"Thanks," I muttered irritably. "But you couldn't have been sooner?"

Percy smiled nervously. "I lost the scissors."

"Of course you did," I sighed and left my cabin.

The first person I saw was Pippin. Naturally, I went over to talk to him.

"Hey," I said casually.

He turned around and smiled. "Hey. Are you feeling better?"

I nodded. "Yeah, a lot better."

"So...which five are you taking?" He asked.

I playfully smacked his arm. "Maybe the five Grover took to camp a few days ago?" Like Percy, he was slow to understand.

I rolled my eyes. "The five I would have talked to after school...the five who just got claimed..."

"Oh! I get it now," he said.

I smiled. "You're just like Percy," I muttered, walking to the dining pavilion.

He followed me. "Is that a good thing?"

I shrugged. "Sort of."

Pippin grinned, and I sat down at my cabin table. He sat down at his.

"Holly, Pippin, can I meet you by the Big House?" Pippin jumped, and I looked up to see Chiron.

"Sure," I said casually. "Do you want me to get the other four?"

"Grover is getting them." He walked off. I looked at Pippin and shrugged, then followed him.