Hank Gets Library Books That He Can Never Return

Holly POV

When I found the gem, I immediately volunteered not to go. It was at the top of Big Ben. There is no way I'm going up there.

Everyone was fine with this. Lily wanted to go, and Daniel said he would so Lily wouldn't mess up the clock. Ashton said he'd go too. I'm pretty sure I know why.

We decided that three was enough, and sent them off.

"So what now?" Pippin asked.

I shrugged. Hank wanted to go to a library, and Turner said he didn't really care.

I took Hank to a library that was conveniently across the street and Turner found a book on potions, so he stayed there too. I didn't really want to be in there, so I dragged Pippin out with me.

"Do you have any idea what couples do here?" I asked him. He laughed.

"No," he admitted.

"Then let's find out," I grinned and sprinted around. I had a ton of energy.

It was at least ten minutes before Pippin caught up. "Wow, you're fast," he said breathlessly.

I nodded and kept going. He groaned and begged me to slow down.

I sighed. "Fine." After I slowed down a little, he caught up again. "Where are we going?"

I shrugged. "Did you expect me to know?"

"A little."

"Well I don't."

"Okay. Keep going."

I dragged him along as I ran around, looking for something to do. I found another water park.

Pippin grinned. "Can we go on the slide?"

I stared at it and nearly fainted. It was at least twice the size of the one in Sydney and looked even more dangerous.

"Come on, I'll go with you," he begged me.

I shook my head. "No way."

"Come on." He grabbed my hand. "Nothing will happen to you. I promise."

I still didn't want to go, but I sighed and said I would, but only once.

He grinned. After we changed, he dragged me in line. It wasn't as long as I thought it would be. When we finally got to the top, we sat down on a raft.

Thankfully, Pippin never let go of my hand, even when I squeezed the life out of it. I was happy to be back on the ground again after we finished.

"See, wasn't that fun?" Pippin asked.

"No!"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. We can do something else."

I sighed with relief and jumped into the whirlpool.

After the slide, we had a lot of fun. At one point I took him to the deep end of the pool and we sat there in an air bubble. I made fun of everyone's swimsuits while he asked me how this was even possible.

Lily called me in the air bubble and said that they found the gem and were back at the plane. After that we got out, changed back into normal clothes, and I dried us off. Then we headed back.

Along the way we found Hank and Turner. Hank literally had a wagon full of books (how he got the wagon, I'll never know) and Turner had one small book.

"Did you guys pay for those?" I asked.

"No, we got them at the library," Hank said.

"Will you ever be able to return them?" I asked innocently.

He shrugged. "No, but oh well."

I laughed. A few minutes later we found the plane again.

"Guys, come on. Quickly." Lily had never sounded so urgent before.

I walked in. The gems were glowing. You could read the writing now. Well...sort of.

With difficulty, I read it then realized what it was.

"Holly?" Pippin sounded confused. "What is it?"

"The next Great Prophecy," I murmured.