The Girls Get Hot Swimsuits

Pippin POV

As soon as everyone else was asleep (Turner set the plane on autopilot again), I turned to Holly. "I owe you one."

Thankfully, she was nowhere near tired. "For what?"

"How'd you think of making a potion to unfreeze us?"

She shrugged. "It was the first thing that came to mind."

We were silent until she piped up, "Did you know that Lily has a crush on Ashton?"

I grinned. "Really?"

She nodded. "We talked about it on the way to LA."

We were quiet for the rest of the plane ride. I fell asleep again.

~~~Another Line Break~~~

Unlike when we got Tokyo, I was gently shaken awake when we arrived in Sydney. I opened my eyes and found Holly standing over me. I grinned sleepily at her. She helped me up.

"Come on, everyone's waiting outside." I grabbed a banana (what? I was hungry.) and followed her outside.

Lily smirked. "What took you so long?"

"He wouldn't wake up," Holly said.

I gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry."

She rolled her eyes but smiled. "Just come on." We walked around.

"Hey Holly?" Daniel asked. "Do you know what the date is?"

She hesitated. "We left on the 24th..."

"We did? I thought we left on the 25th."

"No, we left a day early, remember? Did we leave Quebec on the 25th or the 26th?"

"The 25th," Lily said. "I should remember."

"Okay, we left Quebec on the 25th. It took about three hours to get to LA...but we were in a different time zone-"

"Today's the 28th," Daniel said.

"How do you know?" Holly asked him.

He pointed to his phone. We all laughed, including Holly.

"Well, I feel stupid now," she said.

"We have six days until we have to go back, right?" Daniel grinned.

Holly grinned too, obviously knowing what he was thinking. "How about we take a break?" She suggested.

"From what?" Hank asked.

"The stress of this quest," she said.

"Hey, look. There's a water park over there," Ashton said. True to his word, there was a water park about a block ahead of us, along with a mall.

"I'm getting a swimsuit," Lily announced. "Holly, you're coming with me."

Holly shrugged. "I need a new one-piece." They were off like bullets.

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Girls," he muttered.

"I heard that!" Lily screamed at him from who knows where. The rest of us started laughing.

I smiled. "Let's go."

~~~Two Line Breaks in One Chapter OMG~~~

We all stole some swimsuits and new clothes, since we have no money. Hank and I were doubtful, but Ashton and Daniel won us over. Turner just kind of shrugged and went along with us lunatics. Turner, Hank, Ashton and I also got phones. We got the clerk to give us numbers, so we could use them. Holly had warned us to only use our phones in emergencies, since they attracted monsters.

I was going to listen to her, but Daniel dared us all to get a girl's number. We all swore on the River Styx before he said anything that we would do it, except for Turner, who was the smart person here.

All of us were groaning and complaining until I came up with the most genius idea in history. "Can I get Holly's?" I asked.

Daniel grinned and shrugged. "It's up to you."

"Then I'll get Lily's," Ashton decided.

Hank groaned, and Daniel grabbed his arm. "Come on, let's go find some girls."

Poor Hank looked like he was going to explode from embarrassment as he got dragged off by Daniel.

Ashton grinned. "Let's go find the girls." Turner followed us.

After fifteen minutes of searching the mall for them, Turner put a finger to his lips and put his ear up to the wall. Ashton and I followed suit.

"Are you kidding me?!" Well I found Holly. "Lily, I said I wanted a one-piece!"

"But this looks cute on you!" Lily protested. That was something I thought I'd never hear, especially from Lily.

"I look like a freaking clown," Holly complained.

"Oh well! I already bought it."

"You what?!"

"Yep. Now let's go." Lily came out in a dark green two-piece. Holly then came out in a red and white polka-dotted one. She didn't look too happy about it.

"You two know how to rock those swimsuits," Ashton complimented. Lily flipping her hair over her shoulder, looking somewhat excited.

Holly looked mortified. "Were you eavesdropping?!"

Gods, we're screwed.

"We couldn't find you," Turner quickly explained. "By the way, these two got dared by Daniel to ask for your phone numbers. We all got phones."

Holly's annoyed expression quickly changed to amusement. "Really?"

He nodded.

Lily burst out laughing. "You guys are such idiots!"

"I know, can we just get this over with?" Ashton asked impatiently.

We decided that it would be best to get everyone's number, so we all exchanged numbers. Holly had taken my phone to put hers in.

"Here." She handed it back to me. I smiled, she had put a smiley face next to her name.

"Did you do that on everyone's phone?" I asked.

She smiled but ignored the question. "Let's go find the others."