Please Help Me Survive My Girlfriend's Mother's Wrath

Pippin POV

After Holly left, we went to my apartment. We passed Holly's on the way, and the door was slightly open. I peeked in. Paul was watching TV, and I could hear Holly talking to her mom. Her mom was crying. Holly was very calm and patient.

"Is that Holly's apartment?" Will asked. He tried to go inside, but I pulled him back.

"Maybe we can see them later," I said, and he grinned.

We played video games at my apartment. I've learned lots of tricks. They know most of them.

When we were done, I noticed that the TV was glowing. This would have been normal, but we had just turned it off. I turned around and realized what it was.

All five of my friends were claimed. Chase was a Demeter kid, Will was a son of Aphrodite (no surprise there), Liam was a son of Hades, Gavin was an Apollo kid, and Jake was a Hermes kid. Well, Hank and Daniel each had a new sibling.

They all looked up and screamed at the same time. "What the crap is that?!" Chase cried.

I immediately ran into Holly's apartment. Paul was the only one in the room. He looked over. "Hey Pippin," he said. "Something wrong?"

"Where's Holly? I've got to talk to her, it's an emergency," I said quickly.

He pointed down the hall. "Her room's the last on the right."

I ran in. Holly jumped. "Pippin?"

"Can you come over? It's an emergency." I looked at her mother for an answer.

Sally nodded. "Go on."

I took Holly's hand and we ran back to my apartment. When we got in, she gasped.

"How-all five of them?!" She cried in disbelief.

I nodded. "Surprise..."

"And that one's my cousin..." She nodded at Liam, who looked really confused. "We're cousins?"

"We'd better get them to camp," Holly said, ignoring him.

I nodded. "Dad, get the car."

Ten minutes later Holly was knocking rapidly on the door to the Big House. "Chiron? Are you in there?"

Chiron opened the door. "Holly! I thought you wouldn't be back until later tonight."

She smiled nervously. "Change of plans. We have five new demigods."

"Demi-what?" Will asked.

Chiron sighed and explained the Greek myths being real to them.

All of them took it well. "Cool!" Chase said.

"Not really," Holly sighed in exasperation. She turned to Liam. "You. Me. Training. You'll need it."

"Why can't I train with you?" Will asked.

"Because your scent isn't as strong," Holly quickly explained. She dragged Liam off to the arena.

Will sighed. "Even when she's annoyed, she's hot."

"She's mine," I snapped at him.

"Hey Pippin." Annabeth ran over.

I grinned. "Hey Annabeth. Guys, this is my half-sister."

"That's your half-sister? She's kinda cute," Will muttered. Yep. Definitely a son of Aphrodite.

She shot him an annoyed look. "I have a boyfriend. And you're a bit young for me."

"But age doesn't matter." Will said.

"It does now," she said firmly. Case closed.

"Guys, the chicks here are great!" Chase grinned. He was surrounded by girls. I wasn't surprised, he was pretty good-looking.

"Pippin! You're alive!" I didn't even have time to turn around. Lily gave me a flying tackle hug.

I laughed and she got off. "Hey Lily."

"And who's this?" So far, Will has already tried to get the attention of three girls.

"Back off, I have a boyfriend," Lily said.

I choked. "You do? Who is it?"

She smiled. "Ashton." I wasn't really surprised. Holly had said before that they liked each other.

"What about me?" Ashton must have wandered over.

"I was explaining to these imbeciles and Pippin that we're dating," Lily said.

"No, Pippin's an imbecile." Holly and Liam must have returned. I have such a nice girlfriend.

"That was mean," I said. She grinned.

"Oh, my mom told me to make you call her," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

She shrugged and handed me her phone. "I don't know. She said go somewhere in private though, so I'm guessing it's not a good thing." She shooed me off into the forest.

I scrolled through her contacts until I found 'Mom.' She has a lot of contacts, I thought.

I called her. "Holly?" Ms. Jackson sounded really confused. I'm guessing Holly doesn't call her often.

"Ms. Jackson? This is Pippin. Holly said you wanted to talk to me."

"Oh, hello Pippin. That makes a lot more sense, Holly never calls me. So, I've heard that you two are dating." Her voice was dangerously calm.

Gods, I'm screwed.

(A/N and that's the end! I can't believe how much I wrote. New record! Thanks for reading this if you did. Sorry if it sucked.

I'll admit it: I didn't come up with everything on my own. I am the most uncreative person of all time. Mad_Eyed_Maddy came up with Pippin completely. So I give you credit. Hopefully she's happy now.

Okay, that's it.)