Chapter 1

WARNING: THIS STORY DEALS WITH DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, AND SELF HARM, POSSIBLE TRIGGERS INCLUDED. PS I LOVE YOU ALL NEVER EVER HURT YOURSELVES EVER 💜

"Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty! But I'm smiling at everything," the voice I knew so well filled my ears as I ran down the street of the familiar park.

I rounded the corner of the park signaling that I was almost done with my run as I could see my house. A good thing too, since the sun had started setting. I loved running in the evenings.

I ran up the driveway and into the house. I chugged my water bottle, unzipped my hoodie and just sat on the couch in my sports bra and shorts.

"Sar! Put some clothes on, the guys are coming over soon, and then we get to GO ON TOUR!" my older brother Rian said sneaking up and scaring me.

"Holy shit Ri! Warn a girl when you sneak up on her! Do you do this shit to Cass?!" I cried. He laughed "Isn't that the point?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs to take a shower.

My brother is Rian Dawson. Yes, Rian Dawson of All Time Low. Which means I grew up with the band. Which means I'm basically their little sister. I moved in with Rian when I turned 17. I was now, 19. My parents were fine with it. I'd alway been known as 'the drummer's sister' but I wanted to be me. Rian has helped me with that.

I got out of the shower, blow drying my long dark brown hair making soft waves and headed over to my room. I put in my Mayday Parade CD, blasting it throughout the room and dancing around.

I looked through my closet settling on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans with my Glamour Kills hoodie. I put on my bracelets and a necklace.

As I slid on the bracelets, I looked at all of the scars on my wrist. I used to self harm. Only Rian knew about it. I had been clean for three months to be exact. It was hard to fight the urges...I was really down on myself; so I felt like I had to cut. But I got help, and I've been doing better, I'm a little happier.

"All I ever wanted was to, dream another sunset with you!" I sang along with the CD. I grabbed my luggage for the tour and headed downstairs.

Of course having a lot of bags to take on tour, I tripped over a couple almost landing smack on my face at the bottom of the stairs however. I braced myself to connect with the floor before two arms caught me.

"Whoa there! We don't need any trips to the ER today Sar," Jack said. I stuck my tongue out at him. He ruffled my hair and laughed.

"Damn Sarah, we're touring for three months, not three years!" Zack teased.

"I needed to pack all of my shoes! And I figured they'd need their own bag!" I argued.

Alex chuckled as I looked down grabbing sunglasses.

"I'm putting these on the bus!" I sang running outside to put my suitcases away. The boys followed, helping me behind.

We got on the bus and I sat down toward the booth by the kitchen. Alex sat next to me and my heart skipped a beat.

Oh. And I may possibly like Alex. Maybe.Alex and I had always been close buds...but lately...now more than ever, I've been thinking of him. Not that it mattered seeing that his girlfriend Liz was ALWAYS here. I usually ignored her...but it's hard not to see her perfect...hair, body, makeup, clothes, etc. Not to mention she cheated on him already, and he went back to her.

"Hello there," he greeted me. I smiled back and waved, "Hey," I said.

"Are you ready for this tour?! It's got all your favorites! Mayday Parade, Hey Monday, Forever the Sickest Kids, We the Kings, and of fucking course US!" he smiled.

"Who ever said you guys were my favorite?" I said. He looked sad for a second, his smile dropping.

"What?!" he asked.

"You guys aren't my favorite," I started. His smile fell again, "Kidding Lex," I laughed.

He laughed and looked relieved. "Good, for a second I was afraid you would leave us for Travis!" he said.

"Oh I couldn't leave you guys. But I DO love Travis!" I said. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

His phone rang, and he answered. "Hello? Hey babe, no I promise I'll call everyday," he said getting up to leave telling me he'd be back.

I sighed and stared out the window as it started to rain.

I take it back; he was perfect minus Liz.