Chapter 13 [Part 1]

Tegan's pov

The next morning, I woke up with strong arms around me. It was Cole but he was still sleeping and it looked like he was naked but thankfully he was wearing boxers. Why didn't I realise this last night? I guess I was too tired. Cole has a nice body, he has a six pack, his muscles are bulging also. I couldn't help but stare and didn't realise when Cole woke up a while later.

"Morning," Cole said and gave me the look that said 'I know you were checking me out and liked what you saw'.

"Morning," I replied and went slightly red as Cole leaned closer to me to press our lips together.

"Disappointed?" Cole asked when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Disappointed about what?" I asked but I had a pretty good idea what he was on about.

"Disappointed that I'm wearing boxers,"

"No," I said quickly.

"You know, you can just say the word and I can remove them for you," Cole said before standing up off the bed.

"I'm fine thanks,"

What Cole did next surprised me, he slipped off his boxers and threw them onto the floor. My eyes widened as he strutted towards the adjoined bathroom confidently. When Cole reached the bathroom door, he turned to look at me.

"I'm taking a shower, want to join me?" Cole asked with a suggestive look.

"No,"

"Too soon?"

I nodded my head.

"That's ok, I understand," Cole said but he looked disappointed as he walked into the bathroom and he left the bathroom door wide open. I don't see why he did that when he knows I won't be joining him.

10 minutes later.

"Tegan?" Cole called from within the shower.

"Yes," I replied.

"Can you hand me a towel please?"

"Sure,"

I walked towards the bathroom where Cole was waiting for me. I didn't dare look his way because I knew he wasn't wearing anything. I picked up a towel from the cupboard under the sink and handed it to Cole without looking at him.

"Thank you," Cole said.

"You're welcome," I replied.

I walked back into the bedroom where Cole joined me a few seconds later. I still wasn't going to look at him but from the corner of my eye, I could see Cole had only a towel wrapped around his lower region. He walked up to his walk in wardrobe and I left the room to take a shower.

When I was done showering, I dressed in a light yellow and black maxi dress. I slipped on some black sandals before walking back into the bedroom where Cole was nowhere to be seen.

"Cole?" I called. "Where are you?"

I could tell Cole was in the kitchen because I could hear the sink tap running but I had to ask to make sure.

"I'm in the kitchen," Cole called back to me from the kitchen.

"Ok," I mumbled.

I blow dried my hair before straightening it and left it loose down my back. I applied some concealer and lined my eyes with eyeliner before adding a little mascara.

When I was satisfied with my appearance, I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Cole cooking breakfast. He was now wearing black skinny jeans and a white top that showed off his killer abs.

"Like what you see?" Cole asked when he turned around to look at me but before I could answer, his jaw dropped to the ground as he checked me out.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. You look amazing," Cole told me.

"Thank you," I walked up to Cole to hug him. "You look nice too,"

"Thank you Tegan," Cole kissed my cheek softly.

"Aww, you're so sweet," I cooed before pinching Cole's cheek.

"Tegan don't do that," Cole whined.

"I'm sorry but I can't help it," I smirked. "So that means.................... I can still pinch your cheeks cos you're very handsome,"

"Really? So you're not disappointed with my looks?"

"Of course not. Why would I be?"

"I thought there could be a small chance you would be with not knowing what your husband looked like before marriage,"

"It didn't happen though. I am happy with your looks,"

"Really?"

"Yes,"

"Good," Cole said before we sat down for breakfast.

After breakfast, Cole pulled me into his arms and leaned in for a kiss. I hesitated, I don't know why, Cole and I declared our love for each other last night so I should be ok with him kissing me right?

"I love you," Cole said and leaned in closer catching me off guard before I could say anything. This time, I didn't hesitate and let him kiss me. Cole deepened the kiss too quickly and before I knew it, we were making out on the couch with Cole hovering over me. It was about to lead to more but my phone began to ring and Cole pulled away reluctantly.

"Ignore it," Cole said and kissed me quickly.

"What if it's important?" I asked as I tried to move away with no luck.

"They'll leave a message," Cole resumed kissing me. My phone continued to ring but Cole wouldn't let me answer it.

"Tegan they'll leave a message," Cole insisted when he grew tired of me trying to pull away from him to answer my phone.

"But they keep on ringing, it must be important,"

"Ok fine, answer it," Cole sighed and let me go to answer my call but I could tell he didn't want to stop.

"Who is it?" I asked the caller.

"Tegan it's Mum," I heard my Mum's voice say.

"Hi Mum. What's up?" I asked as Cole put his arm around my shoulder.

"You said you were coming to the hospital this morning but you didn't show. I got worried, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I completely forgot about coming to the hospital, I got distracted," I said as I looked at Cole who was now trailing kisses along my neck.

"Oh but you are coming in today aren't you?"

"Of course I am," I held in a moan.

"Good, why don't you bring your boyfriend with you?"

"You want Cole to come with me?" I asked quietly. Cole looked up at me in surprise with his black eyes at the mention of his name.

"Yes, it's about time we met him,"

"Ok then Mum," I agreed nervously. I'm really not sure about this but it will happen eventually.

"Great! I'll see you later," Mum said before hanging up.

"Boyfriend?" Cole asked incredulously.

"I couldn't tell them the truth, they are human and will be so disappointed in me for being married this young,"

"I think they would understand. You're not a teenager, you're an adult,"

"Maybe but I'm not ready to find out yet," I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Cole asked.

"To get my jacket, it's time for you to meet my family,"

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!